Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do if you can't reimburse the credit?
What concessions can borrowers obtain by bargaining with their banks?

The crisis of mortgage, followed in the recent years, can now turn into serious issues for both banks and borrowers. The latter's solvency has plummet, while employers are obliged to cut job positions.

There are several ways for easing the borrower's life, for example - send them on a "credit holiday" or to prolong the crediting term.
Bankers say that if a borrower got into a difficult financial situation, they are ready to help him. It's not about kindness... It's just that it's more convenient for them to make some concessions than to deal with mortgage confiscation and its further sale; it's also not easy to do because it may require a lot of lawsuits for the bank to take the mortgage. In the result, it risks to have big expenses and even losses.

At the same time, not everybody can have benefits and facilities. Only disciplined borrowers can count on being understood. The bank is almost always interested in supporting a good solvent client.

Banks use several criteria for pointing out correctly the costumers that need help. First, it's the client's crediting history: were there delays, how many years has the costumer been the bank's costumer, how other credits are reimbursed. A decisive key is the client's possibility to offer additional mortgage - apartments, houses, cars land areas. If the borrower has no other additional mortgages, he can take a warrantor (guarantor) with stable income.

Credit holiday

A credit holiday means that the bank gives the client a period for rehabilitating his financial situation by not paying the credit for a while. This while usually lasts not more than 6 months. Giving a longer credit holiday is impossible to realize, since banks are not philanthropic organizations.

The second possible option is to go again through the formalities for a longer term. It gives risks, though. Remember that the banks will want the borrower to reimburse the credit before he retires. Therefore prolonging the reimbursement period may not always be accepted by banks.

Juggling currencies (for non-EEA countries)
Certain banks are ready to convert the credit given in foreign currency into a credit in the national currency. This operation is convenient for the borrower only in once case: if the national currency keeps depreciating.
Otherwise, there's no sense to change the credit currency.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Well, Terry. If you're asking for my thought, I would say that it's better to stay away from the mortgage or any credit loans, as most of the bankers and credit card loaners are completely money s**kers!

willyoumind Wrote:Well, Terry. If you're asking for my thought, I would say that it's better to stay away from the mortgage or any credit loans, as most of the bankers and credit card loaners are completely money s**kers!
what are you talking about will? credit, loans is the symbol of growth and progress. Any company, regardless of whether it's giant or tiny, will seek for credits in order to survive under competition conditions.

first congratulations to those who never had the problem of reimbursing loans. I never did also. But, I think any means are welcomed in this case. For example, if we put the house as mortgage when we took the loan, then we should find a friend from whom we can borrow money for saving the house. Don't risk, your dwell is important.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

willyoumind Wrote:Well, Terry. If you're asking for my thought, I would say that it's better to stay away from the mortgage or any credit loans, as most of the bankers and credit card loaners are completely money s**kers!

I disagree! Credit in some cases even is necessary! sometimes you will have the money later but you need them now! do not think banks grant loans to those who can not repay! but if you reach a situation like that Bank will judge you and we will take what is necessary to cover credit costs! so pain the loan.. as monthly as better!

would be a bit exaggerated ! life is a place for everything! Today you can have everything! tomorrow it may all disappear! at that time I hope you will have near people who love you and will support you! if not you will remain on the road!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit card/credit card generator https://dump99.in/ vincentdumps 0 1,253 10-30-2020, 03:03 AM
Last Post: vincentdumps