Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The secrets for a lasting life
Generally it is believed that there are seven factors that can bring to a lasting and durable life:

- drop smoking
- refuse alcohol abuse
- loosing pudge
- permanent physical exercises
- controlling distress
- "happy childhood"
- harmonious family life

The mentioned factors are especially influencing one's life after the age of 70. Many factors (particularly the first four) are subject to amendment during the life, however changing at least one factor requires a lot of time. Even a depressed mood can be influenced by the modern therapy.

Are the last two factors changeable? Unlikely. The behaviour within a family is manifested according to how their parents behaved to them in the childhood, which means that the keystone for a happy old age is determined by a happy childhood. That's why remember and always follow to behave properly to your child, so that he can be happy all your life. If you had a bad childhood, try to show the opposite of what your parents showed to you.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

And, remember not to get yourself into the Fast/junk foods, as these types of foods will get you killed faster!

Sometimes happy childhood means that the child was spoilt. When such children grow up, they start drinking, smoking and... drugging. Everything should have its limit.

a fact is a fact: for having a lasting life we should maintain our body in shape. When we are young we say "Ah, no problem, I will always be like this", that's because when we are young the organism assimilates food in a different way. When we get elder, it becomes more and mroe difficult to lose weight.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

wealth does leads to a lasting life. This is proved by the longevity indexes in different countries. Thus, in developed countries this figure is much higher (80 years) as against developing or poor countries (60-70)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Also, many catch different diseases because they are simply not controlling the level of cholesterol in blood. This is very important as cancers and similar diseases come namely from cholesterol.

The one who permanently sleeps under a room temperature of +17+18°C will remain young for a longer time. You should know that our metabolism and appearance of changes related to age depend mostly on the temperature we live in.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Persons remarkable for longevity are consuming four times less alcohol than an average person. Bear that in mind when "just taking another glass of wine".

Positiveness and positive mood are directly helping extend the life. It's about placebo effect: if the brain thinks the body is sick and will soon die, then it will. Think positively and you will live longer.

Keep your intimate life always updated. Note that sex is among the first human necessities, and once people get old and stop doing it, their health gets damaged very quickly. So never quit doing it! ;-)

Laurentine Wrote:Keep your intimate life always updated. Note that sex is among the first human necessities, and once people get old and stop doing it, their health gets damaged very quickly. So never quit doing it! ;-)

I like your way of thinking Smile Yet, I doubt sex is directly related to a durable and long-lasting life. Monks in China live up to a hundred of years, they don't practice sex at all. What they do is a connection between the body and soul which make the organism live in harmony without misbalance.

How to live longer? I'll tell you. First of all practise sport, then eat less, eat more fruit and vegetables, don't eat junk food, sleep 7-9 hours, have a good intimate life, be positive and optimistic, laugh often ( it really increases life span), take more holidays and love yourself, increase your self-esteem
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

The most important thing is to have a good nutrition and to refuse all the bad habits. Of course without happiness in your life it will can not be long, so it is important to do things that bring for you happiness.