Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your keyboard has lots of bacteria
It has been discovered that 33 office keyboards out of 100 represent potential danger for people's health. Other 67 were estimated as being 10 times dirtier than an average WC.
If several persons use the same computer within an office, the keyboard might become an easy source for disease transmission. If one of your office mates caught a cold or has herpes then you could easily overtake his disease.

This is explained by the fact that often we don't even leave our computer desks for taking meals. Lots of crumbs get on the keyboard which further stimulates bacteria.

Not obeying elementary hygiene is also one of the reasons for this. Moreover, it was surprisingly found out that a woman's workdesk contains much more bacteria than a man's.

WoW, it's very shocked and digusting to know it, Peter!

If you want to efficiently clean away all the bacterias/germs, you might want to check out this link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.technostuffs.com/have-fun-with-the-sticky-ooze/">http://www.technostuffs.com/have-fun-wi ... icky-ooze/</a><!-- m -->

I always suspected it..
One should wash his hands before touching my keyboard Big Grin

Happily I have a black keyboard and, at least, this dirt is not visible to my and others' eyes. But, maybe it's a bad point, because I am not motivated to clean the keyboard Cry
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

As far as I know, not keyboard is the dirtiest thing in the world. Do you know what it is? Hmm guess - It's money. Yes money, which jump from hand to hand thousand times. So be careful with money.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Cleaning the keyboard is not a problem anymore. Either online or in your local computer stores you can buy keyboard cleaning kits. They're not expensive. Instead, you will safely use your keyboard and not worry about bacteria
[Image: 10071365.jpg]

English scientists have invented a keyboard which reacts and lets you know if it's clean or not. That's a great keyboard and I would buy it, but it's not yet for sale. We use to do very little unless somebody reminds us, so why shouldn't it be the keyboard itself to remind it needs to be cleaned.

The company Seal Shield is engaged in producing washable computer parts. This company designed an antibacterial waterproof keyboard which uses silver ion technology to kill bacteria when in contact with water.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

The future will not gonna need keyboards at all. There are already plenty of software that recognizes speech. In ten years, I believe we would be able to connect our brain for dictating to the computer.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Haha yeah i agree another possible germ source would also be our mobile phones, how many of us steralise them from time to time. Think about we touch so many things on a day to day basis and also keep touching our phones soon after.

Quote:it was surprisingly found out that a woman's workdesk contains much more bacteria than a man's.
Very surprising discovery. Do they want to say that women are more slovenly than the man? I thought it is vice versa. Or the reason is that women eat more often at the work desk than men?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Bacterias are not just on the keyboard but everywhere around us. But the majority are on the keyboard, on the phone and on the distant control. We should clean these devices frequently to prevent infections which can influence our respiratory system and other important organs.

I always clean my keyboard after I saw a emission on this topic. It is not hygienic to touch the keyboard and after that put the finger on our face or worse in the mouth without realizing what damage we bring to our health.