Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping positions tell more about you
Did you know that the way you sleep can tell a lot of things about your personality and temper? No? Well see this picture

[Image: sleep-types.gif]

Now, let me explain you each position:

1) Foetus - This is the most popular sleeping positions. 41% of people use to sleep this way. If you sleep in this position it means you are a rational and strong person, but sometimes you are weak in your mood. Also this position is preferred mostly by women.

2) Log
Those who sleep in this position are communicable and sociable people, they can find a common language any persons. However, these people are also gullible.

3) Yearner
If you sleep this way, you are an open-minded person. The negative part is that they are suspicious and cynical.

4) Soldier
These people are silent and reserved; they don't like public crowded places and communication. But they follow their own life standards.

5) Free faller
Often communicable and daring, at the same time - nervous and vulnerable.

6) Starfis
Individuals who prefer this position make friends easily, since they are always ready to help them, if necessary. Often they avoid being in the center of attention.

I should put a camera to film me at night, so I could understand in what position I am sleeping. :lol:
I think my favorite is the "freefaller" position. I just like to hug my pillow, it's a very pleasant feeling.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I've never seen anybody sleeping in log position, it is difficult to maintain yourself in this shape all night long. As for foetus, I think when it's cold and there's nobody to warm us up we all sleep take this position.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

For 1-6 month old babies, doctors recommend to sleep on their back, that is soldier position. It'll be safer for their health as the air is breathed easier and the body won't spend additional efforts for this.

On average, a man makes more than 30 moves per night. So I guess we can't really say which is the dominating sleeping positions, unless somebody watches us.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Steven Wrote:On average, a man makes more than 30 moves per night. So I guess we can't really say which is the dominating sleeping positions, unless somebody watches us.

yes Steve, but there is a dominant position anyway. Also the positions are determined by the temperature of the room we are sleeping in. Thus, if it's cold in the room, normally we'll sleep in the first position (phoetus) in order to feel warm. If it's hot in the room, we'll choose the starfish position.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Also, there are other factors that determine the way you sleep. One of them is the bed itself i.e. size, hardness etc. For children it is important to offer big beds in order their organism feels free to grow.

I also know that if a couple sleeps together and they are hugged as if they are one single body, this means they really love each other.

You know, I noticed I now use to sleep in a different way from how I used to sleep when I was younger. Earlier I was sleeping in log position and sometimes on my back. Now, I only sleep in freefaller position. Does that mean my character has changed? :quoi

I sleep in the position called foetus. It's the most comfortable position for me. Psychologists say that most of people sleep in this position subconsciously, it reminds us of the safety our mother secured us in the womb.[Image: feotus.jpg]

I sleep in 3 positions and it depends how tired I am, If I had a good day I sleep in foetus position but if I had a bad day then i sleep in Yearner and soldier positions. I have read the information and i can say that there are some events that i could say that it is true.

I sleep in freefaller position, i can not rest in any another positions, because i don't feel good, i can not relax and have a good dreaming, so I sleep in the position which will be the most relaxant and comfortable for me. It is important to find a good position because from it depends your dreaming and restless.