Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most exotic travels
If you have a lot of money and you like spending them on nice and expensive rest you can dp the following:
- A two-day visit in Stockholm on the occasion of Oscar award will cost you 2.5 thousand euros. The entire Sweden royal family are special guests at this event, according to tradition

- See the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. This makes up 30 thousand euros. You can take a submarine and go down for 3.8 meters to see the Titanic.

- Courses for "elephant riding " in Thailand. The teacher will teach you to rule the elephant by special phrases. You will need 650 euros. The courses last 7 days.

- You can spend a night in the world's most expensive hotel. It's the 7 star hotel Burj Al Arab, Dubai. Now, NOTICE - 35 thousand dollars per night!!! YES one night! You will be offered a room having 1.2 thousand square meters. It's usually two-stored.

- Or, make a trip on the yacht Alysia. What you get is a 120-meter long room. Spending twenty four hours on this yacht will cost you 94.5 thousand euros. 36 passengers of this yacht serve 34 people.

- In the Berlin zoo, guests are welcomed at night. 3 thousand euros costs a night spent for 6 people. The price includes a very nutritious dinner.

- The coldest place on Earth is Oymyakon. Temperatures reach a minus of 68 degrees Celsius. This "pleasure" costs 5 thousand euros. This tour is great for those who want to test the strength of will.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Would anybody give 3 thousand euros just to watch animals in the zoo? Confusedhock: that's stupid I think. Also, unless you are a superstar, I don't see any reason of spending 35 thousand dollars for a night in hotel. Ask yourself, for what? This amount is an average YEAR salary in US.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I can't wait to find a rich husband so he could take in every of the places. If my husband would spend 35 thousand just for one night in hotel, I would have never left him Smile
I will include in the list Morocco, which is entirely an expensive city.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Egypt is an exotic place, and not cheap by the way. Did you know that it's more expensive to dismount a camel than to mount it?

Visit Dominikana for an unforgetable rest. Only VIPs visit this island. The lowest temperatures during the year is in January-March, and make up 28-30 degrees celcius ;-)
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

indeed, Dominicana is a great place for resting. Don't confuse it with the Dominican Republic, this is the contrary.
[Image: five-cruise-ships-090129.jpg]
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

You may like Chile if you like adrenaline. The point is that you will find no modern Chilean guide book, all of them are outdated. So you can easily get lost into nowhere ;-)
[Image: chile_pictures_1.jpg]

Cuba combines great beaches, watersports and no shortage of steaming sun. It seems as nothing special, BUT, it's full with ancient American cars and colonial towns

[Image: cuba_havana_1033.jpg]

[Image: cuba_beaches_9022.jpg]

Egypt is a quite exotic place. People are friendly. You are surrounded by unusual temples, monuments, tombs, let alone pyramids. The Sphinx and Pyramids are sensational sights. There are no cafe facilities nearby them, so you'll need to take water with you, it's hot.

I call exotic living in an African tribe for a couple of days: sharing the same food, sleeping in the same conditions etc. That's what modern tourism agencies do for the most unusual tourists

Peach Wrote:I call exotic living in an African tribe for a couple of days: sharing the same food, sleeping in the same conditions etc. That's what modern tourism agencies do for the most unusual tourists

That's nothing. How about living for a week or two in acting jails? Really, I heard some travel agencies offer this service. You'll live, be treated and act like a prisoner, at your wish. It's quite expensive, though.

Nathan Wrote:
Peach Wrote:I call exotic living in an African tribe for a couple of days: sharing the same food, sleeping in the same conditions etc. That's what modern tourism agencies do for the most unusual tourists

That's nothing. How about living for a week or two in acting jails? Really, I heard some travel agencies offer this service. You'll live, be treated and act like a prisoner, at your wish. It's quite expensive, though.

you crazyman Smile Prisoners are ready to give parts of their bodies just to escape from those prisons and you're saying some tourists are ready to pay money for getting there? Well they can "receive" this service for free, by breaking the law Smile

Yes, I consider it crazy as well... living in those conditions. People who do this are most likely rich people who are tired of ordinary trips and need adrenaline. It teaches good life experience and makes you understand things that free people don't.

Traveling to Argentina is exotic enough. You can go to professional tango lessons. There are special tango hotels for this purpose in Argentina.

For European students it has become popular enough to travel in USA through such schemes as work and travel. I say that's a great experience exchange, plus for them it's a kind of exotic travel as they work while resting and vice versa.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:For European students it has become popular enough to travel in USA through such schemes as work and travel. I say that's a great experience exchange, plus for them it's a kind of exotic travel as they work while resting and vice versa.
You can travel the whole world with these schemes! Some alpine ski resorts will give you free food, accommodation and a pass if you work there. There are lots of opportunities to travel if you can teach English or are prepared to Au Pair. Medical and engineering students/graduates can get work placements with charities like Medecines sans Frontiers and the Red Cross. There are also eco-holidays all over Europe, where you can do farming or conservation work in return for free accommodation. :-)

Travel to Israel:
Israel is a living legend,with huge religious and historical associations,including the prime Muslim, Jewish, Christian and other different religions. It is also known through the Dead sea which is enriched with minerals with therapeutic properties. This is a country with a Holy Land.
Cuba (Caribbean Island):
The Caribbean's most interesting island has great beaches, watersports and no shortage of steaming sun - just like the rest of those tropical islands, but Cuba also encompasses gorgeously decaying colonial towns and ancient American cars, a wild and varied music scene enjoyed by all local people too, a fascinating history, friendly people and it's good value.

Maybe Belarus could be an exotic place? for some people of course...
It's probably not that exotic if we refer to nature, food or traditions, but in terms of social and political circumstances and also people's lives, it can offer interesting experiences.
Also, the soviet atmosphere in many parts of the country can be like a trip into history Big Grin

Horse back in Patagonia Argentina
A unique opportunity to ride on a working Estancia or ranch, guided by working gauchos, with a family whose history stretches back to the very earliest days of ranching.

eera Wrote:Maybe Belarus could be an exotic place? for some people of course...
It's probably not that exotic if we refer to nature, food or traditions, but in terms of social and political circumstances and also people's lives, it can offer interesting experiences.
Also, the soviet atmosphere in many parts of the country can be like a trip into history Big Grin
Actually, Belarus looks very exotic on the TV - the food and traditions seem very different to other countries ;-)

In Berlin there is a DDR Museum where you can learn about life in East Germany and sample the food people ate in East Berlin, like Spreewald pickles :-) so there is certainly a market for the soviet atmosphere Smile

Tunisia
This Islamic republic offers an attractive combination of probable sunshine, good beaches and superb ancient ruins.The country appears to be primarily targetting package tourists, so hotels are well set up to host and entertain that kind of clientele.

The entire continent of Africa is pretty exotic in itself, but the island nation of Madagascar might top them all. And if you are looking for exotic vacation destinations that feature some of the world's most intense and lovable wildlife, this is the place for you. If that's not enough, you can head over to the Okavango Delta in Northwestern Botswana. A flood plain spread across the desert, it is an oasis not only for the hippos, crocodiles and zebra that frequent the area, but for tourists alike. The night sounds of the delta are in equal turns soothing and unsettling, and the smooth rustle of nocturnal predators can be heard across the plain. Exotic vacation destinations don't get much better than this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USCIS| US Immigration Forms