Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO YOU HAVE AUTHORITY?
Our authority comes not from who we are, but comes from the principles we stick to. If we live by these high principles, even when nobody is watching us, these principles become part of us. Only then we can say we posses the real authority in the eyes of other people. Imagine a person who says one thing, and does another one. Will he have authority?
There is a lot of frustration and disappointment from the part of people, who claim authority for themselves. Why? It’s because they don’t realize that not they themselves and not their positions give them authority! A person is raised up in the eyes of other people by high moral and spiritual principles, he sticks to. But first, he must learn how to live by them. Then he gets genuine authority.

Do you have such kind of authority?

I believe and I know it myself that principles create personalities. I also have my principles and I do follow them, even when I'm alone. And I like it. It already helped me achieve what I achieved till present.

I remembered a book I had read long time ago... The main character was very poor, but what he likes is to wear expensive clothes and behave as an aristocrat, by the end of the book, he became rich Confuseduper
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions