Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern gadgets for modern tourists
You see this picture
[Image: 1215754120_0.jpg]

This gadget, which rather reminds a tennis racket, is called Touchless Rechargeable Power Bug Zapper/Swatter. If it's turned on, it becomes a death weapon in your hands against armies of mosquitoes. Its name need no commnets.

Now how about this
[Image: 1215754501_dush.jpg]
If you are somewhere nearby a lake, and you wanna feel yourself like home, you will need this gadget, especially if there's no waterfall next to you Smile . This is a shower. You put the hose in the lake, and it pumps water from it. You will feel yourself like you're home in the shower.

And this one:
[Image: 1215754738_fonarik.jpg]

This is a sunlight lamp. It's a tube with special liquid that charges from the solar energy. You will need only 4 hours to charge it on sun rays for using it the entire night.

Do you know other things useful for tourists?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I find GPS devices very useful for tourists. Along with its main duty of showing maps, roads and routes, GPS-es also replace: compasses, watches, phone (if it's with built-in GPS), players, etc.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

These devices I think, have no value for the tourists, except the sunlight lamp. Do tourists really put them into use? Do they buy them? or it’s a kind of additional and not indispensable thing?!

These are things that nobody needs...If you are a tourist and carry a big rucksack in back, these devices will be unnecessary...People make business on this toys, and fouls are buying them Smile

Riser Wrote:These are things that nobody needs...If you are a tourist and carry a big rucksack in back, these devices will be unnecessary...People make business on this toys, and fouls are buying them Smile

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: a thery clear point of view... You a right! but looks thery interesting and funny also. Those who bought them have used them once or stay dusty somewhere on the shelf? :?

yes these are interesting inventions but if whole night instead of sleeping we stand with rocket in hand to drive moskitos, not know then what we have amazing travel.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

While I don’t consider myself a tourist anymore, more of a curious citizen, there are a number of things everyone exploring this great city should throw in their pack. I’m going to cover the things I carry with me when I go on walk about over the next few weeks starting with my new 10X Optical Digital Camera Binoculars.

I don't think I would bring those gadgets as a tourist. Well the sunlight lamp is necessary especially if you will be in a jungle area but will leave behind those unnecessary. But my digital camera is the gadget I cannot leave behind.

People prefer buying this kind of products when they go for tour. We wont get they this type of products in our country thats why people prefer buying when they are visiting new destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USCIS| US Immigration Forms