Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended drinks
If you wanna maintain your health and keep your body in good shape, here are some drinks that are considered to have an advantageous effect on our health:
Milk: Milk has lots of carbohydrates, proteins and very little fat, that's why this product is digesting slowly and you feel well-fed. Milk contains calcium and vitamin D.

Hot chocolate or cacao: will lift your mood and protects you against heart attacks.

Tomato juice
It contains a substance called "Lycopene". In medicine this substance is known as a best substance that prevents cancer.

Orange juice: contains vitamin C, protects against many diseases (such as cataract, cancer). Recommended to drink for a couple that wants to conceive a child.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

How about green tea, Steven? I drinks two cups of green tea everyday...

Would you want to have a cup? Wink

willyoumind,did you know that green tea should be prepared with water temperature not higher that 80 degrees Celsius to maintain all it's healing properties?

Moreover, the water should be poured in the cup when it is empty. Don't place the tea bag in the cup if you didn't poor the water, otherwise it loses its delicious scent.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

tomato juice is my favourite...mmmm... :-P I think I'll go and buy now some of this, as my mouth is watering. I feel great after this juice, and it gives energy, AND, it's very tasty if drunk with a little bit salt Confuseduper
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I personally drink carrot juice. Do you know why? see below:
Carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A that can be used in the daily diet. It also ranks high as a source of the other vitamins, especially those of the B complex. Its mineral content is equally rich, and includes calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron.

The vitamin A content of carrot juice helps to strengthen the eyes. In many cases where defective eyesight was noted--as during the war--the condition was overcome by fortifying the diet with fresh carrot juice.

are very healthy vegetable juices! eg from the cabbage, red beet, and also of celery, parsley, etc.! of course it is impossible to drink them separatly ! But mixed in certain proportions are very tasty and very healthy

Peach Wrote:are very healthy vegetable juices! eg from the cabbage, red beet, and also of celery, parsley, etc.! of course it is impossible to drink them separatly ! But mixed in certain proportions are very tasty and very healthy

all natural juices are very healthy for the body. I do not think I could be bounded in a healthy and less healthy. They have different content and are different but beneficial to us all
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I usually drink, green tea. Tea extend life and maintain the health of consuming it. The most important finding is that green tea stop the development of unwanted cells in the body. Green tea contains active substances that are powerful antioxidants, resulting in diminishing the adverse effects of active oxygen.Lowest cancer mortality rates are registered in places where the main crop is green tea. Avoid alcoholic beverages of any kind, and try to drink green tea to be always in the best shape Confuseduper
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:Avoid alcoholic beverages of any kind, and try to drink green tea to be always in the best shape Confuseduper

i can't drink green tea, don't like it's taste. But I drink black tea, cafe and juices..

for me the most favorite beverages are fruit juices, herbal teas, because they contain no chemicals and are harmless. natural drinks contain vitamins and replace certain medicines. Drinking water is also recommended. all drinks containing specific focus and dyes affect certain organs in our body. Such as Coca-Cola may aggravate kidney functions due to the composition, more yellow teeth, and steal calcium from your body!

Grape juice contains powerful antioxidants. If you drink it regularly, these antioxidants can help boos your immune system, leaving you feeling healthy and energized. Antioxidants have also been shown to fight heart disease, prevent Alzheimer’s, and decrease the signs of aging.

Black coffee is rich in antioxidants that can help boost your mood, improve concentration, reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, as well as many other benefits. Keep you coffee consumption at 4 cups or less per day – as with anything, moderation is the key.

well this topic really interesting.. and it is really gives us knowledge..
but we should not forget the universal substance. the WATER..
of all this is the most important substance that we should take regularly at least 8 glasses a day.
it also helps us in many ways.. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Energetic drinks M.Helen 24 17,786 10-28-2020, 07:25 PM
Last Post: GooseWashington