Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharapova in bad shape
At Roland Garros (May 28), Sharapova hardly won her fellow Russian Evgeniya Rodina. This proves she may have a temporary crisis. She might lose in the second round. So do not bet...

Attached Files Image(s)

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I am a fan of Sharapova! I like the way she screams, so sexy! It's a pity she's in a bad shape... :-(
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I have been a big fan of Sharapova and I still love her no matter what happened to her...

Go Sharapova...lol

she may be in a bad shape for tennis, but physically she is perfect! Smile
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

sure she does, look at her, a real princess ;-) :

Attached Files Image(s)

“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Actually many people had noticed this, the first time she lost a few matches, after this it went even worse.

Her career peak passed when she became the world's 1st in WTA ranking. Now, she's going down, but will remain one of the strongest women players on the globe.

special site for Maria's fans
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mariasharapova.com/defaultflash.sps">http://www.mariasharapova.com/defaultflash.sps</a><!-- m -->
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I've heard nothing about her lately.
is she still playing, or did she take a break? :?

She didn't play at the US open, the reason wasn't announced. You know, girlish problems... Smile She's losing her ranking very quickly

I think she is tranforming little by little into Anna Kournikova. in the end she'll leave the tennis world to start a family

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mauresmo recovers her shape Steven 0 9,847 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: