Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your hair
In one day, your hair grows by 0.35 millimeters.
The best water temperature for washing your hair is 35-45 °C.
84% of women lift their mood after going to a hairdressing salon.
60-70% of men and 25-40% of women suffer from hair falling
We lose daily from 40 to 80 hairs. If this number is bigger, make an appointment to the doctor
A human's body is 95% covered with hair
Each hair bulb during your lifetime gives birth to about 20 hairs
The world knows about 300 thousand remedies against hair falling - it's more than remedies against any disease!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Interesting facts... Big Grin
Quote:In one day, your hair grows by 0.35 millimeters.
I suppose this doesn't include the hair on my chest Big Grin

John Wrote:Interesting facts... Big Grin

Lol I imagine my chest hair being 20 cm Smile

hmm... I made some calculations, and:
1 cm of hair grows in 28 days

1000/35 = 28

that's really fast :oO
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Quote:hmm... I made some calculations, and:
1 cm of hair grows in 28 days
that's cool. Most of the women want their heir to grow faster, especially if their haircut bores them already. The hair grow depends also on the amount of minerals, vitamins your body receives.

John Wrote:Interesting facts... Big Grin

not include the chest and the legs, belly..but the intimate and armpit ... I mean places that are shave. Smile

I heard that if you want the hair to grow faster, more frequent and stronger you must cutter in new moon... is it true? :quoi

Riser Wrote:I heard that if you want the hair to grow faster, more frequent and stronger you must cutter in new moon... is it true? :quoi

My grandmother watched this "tradition" all life and always had a hair thick, that grows well and fast ... so true ... even astrologers say this! Smile

Hair loss occurs when the diet is not sufficiently rich in B vitamins, folate, minerals, sulfur, zinc. To promote hair growth, is necessary to improve circulation in the scalp, ensuring optimal dose of vitamin E and C. The lack of vitamin A in the body creates a deficiency sebum in the scalp, resulting in a dry and brittle hair.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

4 essential vitamins for healthy hair :
. Vitamin B
Vitamin B is very important in maintaining a healthy and beautiful hair. B vitamins help the body digest hemoglobin, which in turn helps the scalp to get oxygen it needs to grow healthy hair. The main B vitamins you need to develop healthy hair are:
- Vitamin B-6
- folic acid.
Vitamin B is found mainly in foods rich in protein, also necessary for preventing hair loss.
Foods rich in vitamin B-6: - potatoes - bananas - beef - grain - beans - chicken - oatmeal - pork chops.
Folic acid is found in: - lentils cooked - papaya - frozen peas and / or boiled - asparagus

Vitamin
A Vitamin A has an important role in the production of sebum. Without it, the hair is dry, thin and there is a high risk for dandruff. All these symptoms can lead to hair loss. Conversely, an excessive dose of vitamin A may have the same effect: hair loss, with increased amounts of sebum. Food Recommended: - Mango - Orange - Sweet potatoes - Carrots.

Vitamin C
Vitamin C is necessary for healthy development of collagen, which is needed for strong hair.
Vitamin C can be found in: - kiwi fruit - guava - red peppers - orange

Vitamin E
Vitamin E improves blood flow to the scalp by increasing oxygen absorption. Deficiency of vitamin E is quite rare, and when it occurs, usually is caused by the body's inability to absorb fats from food. In these situations, it recommended a supplement of vitamin E.
Foods rich in vitamin E: - Grain - sunflower oil - almond - corn oil - soybean oil.

Tips for healthy hair
A balanced diet can give you the pleasure of having healthy hair. Read what I wrote to know exactly what food should we eat and which of them to avoid to have a shiny hair!
Eat more protein
If your loops are devoid of life and the hair is very soft. The best sources of protein are eggs, meat without fat, fish, beans, seeds and grains, wheat, dairy products and the defatted soy.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Consume plenty of vitamins for healthy hair and scalp. Sources of vitamin A are fruits and red vegetables, yellow and orange, Spirulina, egg yolks and legumes. Vitamin C can be obtained by eating citrus fruits, veggies, tomatoes, raisins, pineapple, apples, dates, cherries, chili peppers, papaya and raisins. The daily vitamin B can get, eating lean meats, beef, chicken, egg yolk, liver, milk, wheat, seeds, alfalfa, soy products, greens, S Spirulina, wheat germ, green beans and grains.
Give up caffeine, alcohol, sugar and refined flour and snacks. They exhaust the resources of vitamin B and C.

Include iodine, sulfur, zinc and silicon in your diet. These minerals are essential for healthy hair from the root. The best resources of iodine are found in meat, sunflower seeds, and iodized salt. Sulfur sources are kale, dandelion leaves, radishes, garlic, onions, cabbage, celery, turnip, radish, fish, lean meat, eggs and asparagus.
Zinc can be assimilated by eating spirulina, barley, alfalfa, wheat, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, milk, eggs, oysters, nuts and beans. The daily silicon is here, eating flax seeds, spirulina, horsetail, nettle, dandelion roots, alfalfa, oats, barley, wheat, apples, raisins, beets, onions, almonds, sunflower seeds and grapes.

Plants that are taking care of your hair
Locks to flow waves waves, but to be healthy and full of shine. Who does not want a beautiful hair without problems? Find out how you can give them a helping hand with plants!

Sage: Excellent for weak hair, with wires fragile
Rosemary: it is ideal for brunettes as enhance color,
Chamomile: stimulates hair growth
Burdock Root: Stimulates hair growth and reduce the number of wires down.

More vitamin C strengthens the hair root
Hair loss is a problem we all face. Concern grows as you see the hair falling is all build up. You can reduce the ill effects arising from stress, trauma and damage of various by increasing intake of vitamin C. So eat more fruit and vegetables, especially citrus, parsley, broccoli, green pepper and blackberries.

You have to take vitamin B complex supplements or eat sometime yeast. Also, because your hair grow healthy should increase your intake of protein found in meat, fish, liver, wheat germ, beans, beans and peas, tofu, cheese, milk and eggs.
Masks for healthy hair
In a kettle put two cups of water and boil 4 tablespoons dried thyme for 10 minutes. Filter content and leave to cool before scalp mass. Then left to act for 1 hour, then rinse hair with warm water.
Beat 2 egg whites with 1 / 2 cup of water and massage the scalp with this composition. Action Time: 5 minutes. Remove with warm water and rinse your hair with cider vinegar (2 tablespoons) diluted in water.

First of all, to keep hair healthy is not to overdry. Another is your food, the best food for you hair is chicken.Another condition for healthy hair is water, it should be mild.Also, don't brush wet hair,brush them with fingers.You should tend for hair carefully with the help of special shampoo and other means.

Cosmetics and hair treatments in winter
Hair, like skin, needs special attention during winter which differs from that of summer. As the sun's powerful rays are harmful to hair, so and cold affects the hair. So hair care is as important as the skin, hands, eyes ... Experts recommend treatment for hair and beauty products suitable for the season, to restore vitality and health of the capillary ornaments. How to have a beautiful hair? See in the next post.... Confuseduper

In the wintertime, hair is affected by cold and moisture: put on weight faster, loses its elasticity, becomes coarse, dry, fragile, brittle and dull. Therefore, it is advisable to use cosmetics and hair treatments applied more often. But above all, it is good in winter to wear hats or caps made of material that does not affect the hair and enable them to breathe. Otherwise, your hair will look lifeless and shine.

The choice of cosmetics and hair treatments!
In winter, more than ever, need to worry about the hair care cosmetic products. The hair needs them. To remove worn peaks, you can use their regular cutting or even a haircut that will bring you in new tendencies. Against dry and brittle hair is appropriate to use at every wash, hair conditioner. It protects him against negative factors, makes them stronger and reduce the electrification.

If your hair can 't be arranged without a dryer, then use cosmetics for hair that does not need rinsing. The conditioner without rinsing, protects hair wires against heat's Foehn wind. In addition, in winter is preferably to dry hair in one step lower. Because of hats or caps that keeps out the hair from wind and cold, the hair becomes more fatty and loses volume. Therefore, a solution is the purchase of cosmetic products for volume. Washing with a shampoo for volume will solve all these problems.

To preserve its shine, dye(color) your hair in darker shades than you usual do! Use a quality paint that will restore health, shine and elasticity of the hair.
If cosmetic products on the market are not on your pleasure or your needs, you can contact hair treatments on herbal and natural oils. Such treatment are not applied in excess. Once a month is enough.

Depending on your type of hair you can opt for one of the next treatments:
- mix a teaspoon of honey with a capsule of vitamin E and a quantity of shampoo. Apply on wet hair and make massage for 10-15 minutes. Rinse hair well with warm water
- apply a natural yogurt on wet hair and massage well the scalp. After 20 minutes rinse well. If you have oily hair apply yogurt only on peaks.

- yolk, simply, or in combination with one honey tablespoon, 2 tablespoon of castor oil or olive oil and few drops lemon, apply on your wet hair for 10 minutes. Rinse hair with warm water in abundance.
- warm olive oil, jojoba or coconut apply on wet hair and massage the head skin for 10 minutes. Then wrap the hair in a towel that was soaked in an infusion of herbs or boiled water, and then drained. Treatment should last at least 1 h and hot towel must be permanently maintained. Finally wash your hair to remove oil and rinse with a tablespoon of apple vinegar or lemon juice added in water.
- the infusions of healing herbs have the role to treat and clean. Rinse hair after every wash with tea of yarrow, chamomile, aloe vera or vinegar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Hair hair Extensionist KeithHarrison 0 1,009 12-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Last Post: KeithHarrison