Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most uncommon insurances
The Hulberry Insurance Company, established in Amsterdam offers its clients insurance against any type of risks.

Examples:

Rise in price for fuel. If the oil goes beyond the level of 15%, then the fellowing companies will give recompenses.

Door locked
You went out of the house and your keys are inside? Hulberry's insurance offers 100 euros guarantee for this cases.

Stopped in elevator, the company will pay you 75 euros. The insurance cost's is from 12 to 28 years.

Bad lack in lottery
The one who played in lottery for 52 times and won nothing, he will be offered a guarantee of 2500 euros.

She/he says "I don't" in the church. An easy recompense from the Insurance group is 100 euros.

Foreign child - an insurance for men who are don't really trust their woman. If the analysis shows the that the father is another than supposed, then Hulbariy will pay 500 euros per year.

WoW, it seems that all those impossible things turned into possible to us, isn't it, Peter? Smile

And how about this:
Jeniffer Lopez insured her, pardon me, ass - 1,000,000,000 US dollars. No mistakes here
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Ilja Gort, a famous wine taster has insured his "most important asset", the nose, at £3,900,000. The insurance included his nose as well as the ability of his nose to distinguish thousand of different scents.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

The biggest personal insurance in sport was taken by David Beckham, insurance amount - £100 million
[Image: db_oftp1338.jpg]
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Heidi Klum (a German-American model, actress, television host, business woman, fashion designer, television producer, artist) has revealed that her left leg is worth £500,000.

That’s £100,000 less than her right pin – because it’s less perfect.
[Image: heidi_klum2.jpg]

hmmm.... I see all her body is perfect :-)

These insurances are very risky. I would not spend this money for parts of my bodies even if I was a billionaire, because it's just filling insurance companies' pockets. On the other hand, if something happened to me, the insurance company would go bankrupt.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

A theater comedy group has insured their concert against the fact that somebody might die from laughing during their concert.

Steven Wrote:A theater comedy group has insured their concert against the fact that somebody might die from laughing during their concert.

I think this kind of insurance was not necessary at all. It's just about PRing. They have spread the news about this insurance, so that people could think "Wow, is it really so funny?". This is how modern business is made Wink
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Hullberry Insurance Company has once issued insurance against the rise in price for fuel. Thus, if the price for fuel had increased, the company was obliged to compensate the difference.

Faw_Peter Wrote:Hullberry Insurance Company has once issued insurance against the rise in price for fuel. Thus, if the price for fuel had increased, the company was obliged to compensate the difference.

If you mentioned Hullberry Insurance Company, I will also give an example of its insurance: if can insure yourself against locking the keys in your car. The insurance company will pay out 18$ per hour for the time you wasted on unlocking the car. Wink
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Terry Wrote:
Faw_Peter Wrote:Hullberry Insurance Company has once issued insurance against the rise in price for fuel. Thus, if the price for fuel had increased, the company was obliged to compensate the difference.

If you mentioned Hullberry Insurance Company, I will also give an example of its insurance: if can insure yourself against locking the keys in your car. The insurance company will pay out 18$ per hour for the time you wasted on unlocking the car. Wink

This is not worth of effort. Normally, everybody must have a duplicate and if you have "additional" experience, you don't need much brain to open a car nontraditionally.
But, it's also not effective because you need less time to spend for waiting the insurance company to come and it's a pain in the ass to prove that the keys were locked accidentally.