Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$500,000 for every secretary and cleaner
In the last year, Goldman Sachs Bank paid its 22,425 staff members about $11.7 billion.

If taking the average, it makes up $521,000 for every worker, including secretaries and servants. Also, the Bank's general Director Hans Polson was given a salary of $38 million as bonus and shares.
Such financial compensation is almost the strongest in the world. The management believes it's a good PR for attracting new workers, especially because the bank wants to increase the number of workers by 10%.

If I received that compensation, I think it would be more than enough for me to live 5 years.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

You didn't take into consideration one fact - Chief Executive Officer particularly received about 1 billion dollars. Impressing amount right? The management's share in this amount is more than 60%
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

this company is now in real trouble, since tax bodies have focused their spotlights on it. They found it very suspicious that during the crisis Goldman's workers receive earn those huge amounts.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Goldman Sachs has recently issued a forecast regarding the price for gold. It says that the gold is going to rise in price to $1,000 per ounce
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials