Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women bodybuilding
I opened this thread just for making women realize before overloading their body in fitness/sport centers. Remember, sport is good as long as it goes to a certain extent. Don't overestimate your powers. Women should be women and they don't need strong body. Their body should be beautiful and sensitive.
In order to make you understand the possible consequences of unreasonable and excessive pumping, take a look at the following pictures:

[Image: silnye-devchenki_31479_s__1.jpg]

[Image: silnye-devchenki_31479_s__2.jpg]

[Image: silnye-devchenki_31479_s__6.jpg]

[Image: silnye-devchenki_31479_s__7.jpg]

DON"T DO THAT! Spare us, men!!!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Confusedhock: It'll give me nightmares... I wonder why they all look happy? Don't they realize that no man will even try to look and behave to them as to women... :?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Actually, I saw a documentary on TV... There are men who like this! Some of these female bodybuilders make money because men pay to meet them and rub oil on them and stuff :oO There are "muscle worship" websites and everything! One famous american bodybuilder has a tiny little husband who loves her dearly :-P

Big_Becka Wrote:Actually, I saw a documentary on TV... There are men who like this! Some of these female bodybuilders make money because men pay to meet them and rub oil on them and stuff :oO There are "muscle worship" websites and everything! One famous american bodybuilder has a tiny little husband who loves her dearly :-P
you must be joking Smile most of these women don't even need men, they are lesbians. If watching a love stage between this kind of woman and an ordinary man, honestly I'm not sure I will be able to distinguish genders Smile
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

you should know that after retiring from the "big sport", these women gain weight very quickly. Their muscles change into fat, since they are not natural, but made of proteins and steroids.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Look at this beauty, you'll never forget her ;-)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_v_N_42og&feature=PlayList&p=904D932A05C872CD&playnext=1&index=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_v_N_4 ... =1&index=1</a><!-- m -->
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Heart problems are inevitable for these sports. Already at the age of 50, these women risk to die. I don't see much happiness in their lives. :?

I don't know how in the world they decided to practice this sport. Did they look into the mirror? It's not only that their bodies are bigger than the terminator's body. Their faces look very artificial, yach :deg

M.Helen Wrote:I don't know how in the world they decided to practice this sport. Did they look into the mirror? It's not only that their bodies are bigger than the terminator's body. Their faces look very artificial, yach :deg
Helen, the sense of their lives is not the life itself - friends, relatives, love etc. What they really want is to become champions in this unofficial sport (bodybuilding). This is what they call happiness.

you're right Terry. But this is the purpose of the majority of sportsmen. I even think sometimes it can be called an illness. This becomes an obsession, so just the way a drug-addict wants drug, this is the way sportsmen are obsessed with muscle pumping.

Terry Wrote:
M.Helen Wrote:I don't know how in the world they decided to practice this sport. Did they look into the mirror? It's not only that their bodies are bigger than the terminator's body. Their faces look very artificial, yach :deg
Helen, the sense of their lives is not the life itself - friends, relatives, love etc. What they really want is to become champions in this unofficial sport (bodybuilding). This is what they call happiness.

I should tell you that once you tried working out in gyms for at least one year long, you can't quit. It's similar to drugs, the body wants more and more as its condition augments.

Not necessarily to have those big muscles, you can practice bodybuilding and look, for example, like this girl
[Image: bbgirl.jpg]

she's very much pretty.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to become a famous sport woman. But I didn't. What I understood now is that professional sports kills health very fast. It's better to remain just an amateur and do everything in balanced amounts and quantities.

Ugh...OMG.... it's so ugly for a woman to have muscles, they are just like men. I don't like such individuals Smile
Woman must be women not a hybrid Smile

I understand after a conversation with a woman that she has every right to choose. Why a man is in right to choose and a woman can not. so we are not entitled to judge. perfect and not common is theirs device.

weomen bodybuilding! oh? it is a very interesting thing! i began to practice kung-fu and all my close relatives sad me that it is a nonwomen sport. but after 7 years of training i'v changed so much, that i can't say what i would do without this unisex sport in my life)))
Thanks to my trainers The Halabudenko family

Women should be feminine and that meens not with muscles. They should tone up their inherent curves and avoid huge muscle built up. shouldd ve breasts not chest. should not make a men feel embarressed or harrased by their muscle in public atleast. Should respect gender and the dick.

I think that women bodybuilding is not so sexy and they have muscles more developed than men, I think that womens must have femininity, forms attractive, and sexy body. For me these girls are terrible. I can not imagine how you could live with such a woman :mrgreen:

Experts say that three simple principles - high intensity, progressive loading and variable frequency - are the basis in terms of gain in muscle mass. To train you to be rational to remember these tips and avoid having to think these 6 myths:
Big Muscles slow down you; Later, the muscles will turn into fats; you need to get muscles by surprise, "shocking them" with exercises that do not expect; is required for rapid repetitions for muscle definition and slow repeats to increase muscle mass; additions mass diminishes after 48 hours; To get good results you must train "instinctively"

Quote:Women should be feminine and that meens not with muscles. They should tone up their inherent curves and avoid huge muscle built up. shouldd ve breasts not chest.

This kind of excessive bodybuilding is bad for the health of both genders. But nobody has the right to dictate what another person does with their body.

Moderate weightlifting is good for you. Women not only need to lift weights to excel in their chosen sport and keep themselves toned, but also to prevent osteoperosis in later life. Weightlifting can stimulate Human Growth Hormone, which may aid weight loss.

Mentally, it is beneficial for women to be strong. Can you imagine how horrible it is to always be worrying about some stranger attacking you, or your next boyfriend beating you? I noticed a big change in my personality when I started training, so I can understand how some women might take it to an extreme.

Besides, if you build up your pecs it makes your breasts look bigger and more pert ;-)

Quote:should not make a men feel embarressed or harrased by their muscle in public atleast. Should respect gender and the dick.
:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha The whole fun of going to the gym is to embarrass men! All my friends agree! :lol:

You show me a man I can respect! And respect the dick?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have NO respect for your dirty little dick!!! Choose your words carefully, Sujay! You might be a woman too in your next life! Confuseduper

In any sport, beginners need a guide to make them "introduction" in the area that elected. In bodybuilding things are no different . So here I selected the main things you need to take into account when you begin to lift weights.
First, congratulations if you decided to work with weights. It is a wise choice, because you'll earn double: besides a fabulous appearance, you will have an iron health. Do not go away but the road without being "armed" with as much information about bodybuilding. Here are the most important problems facing beginners:
What is training with weights and why is it beneficial?
Weight training is defined as carrying out additional exercises using body weight, to increase its strength. The main targets of this type of training may be increasing the strength, muscle mass, protect the health or eliminate body fat - a lot depends on how you train.
It is quite obvious that these exercises improve muscle and strength, but what has fat with all this? Well, coaches argue strongly that by increasing muscle mass you burn more calories than usual, even in the absence of special diets. However, if you manage to create a training program and combining it with a proper diet, you will get unexpected results good!

Why is appropriate to go to the gym,and not to practice at home fitness
Experts believe that the main benefit that you get practicing in a gym is a professional supervision. For example, if you try to work with weights too high for your physical shape, your coach will draw attention to that fact. He also can advise you, showing you what exercises are right for you and he can correct a wrong move when running it.
This support is essential for beginners in particular - they are the most prone to injury. Not forgetting the human contact, which is another important point that can motivate you to choose a gym. Thus, you meet new people, you make friends and you can talk to people passionate about the same things as you.
Of course, any idea of building at home a room for gym - where to practice with your friends - not bad, with the mention that at least a person from the group have experience in training with weights.

How to execute the movements...
Must be very strict in this chapter. First, it is essential to learn which is the correct mode of execution of each exercise. Read specialized books, search in Internet exercises and ask the coaches when you doubt a certain problem. Do not get to work all the muscles from the beginning - your best is to set a suitable program with the coach.
How often should you lift weights..
For starters, the coaches recommend to work three times a week, taking into account the fact that we must work all muscles. Many beginners choose to work only part of the body once a week, what the coaches say it is wrong. This is a method for performance athletes, who must insist on certain areas.

What is to cheat and why not do it...
In bodybuilding, the cheat does run an exercise in an incorrect form, with a weight that you could not normally pick up one if you do exercise the right way. Trisand, not only do you risk of injury and to reduce any benefit of training.
Some athletes say that cheating sometimes help, but it is one thing you learn after years of training. Because there are a "proper form" to cheat, if I may say so. But to do this when you're a beginner is totally counterproductive.

What is the difference between simple exercises and movements composed?...
In comparison with compound movements that work multiple muscle groups simultaneously, simple exercises require less energy and less concentration is easier - but they are also less effective.
The latter are not as efficient in terms of force or improve muscle mass and are often used by athletes before competitions - you are too tired to do anything more. Compound movements trigger more motor units and work more muscle groups at once - which makes them highly appreciated among athletes.
You need supplements?
At least at first, experts say supplements are not necessary. It depends but for each person. However, it seems that the best time to think of supplementation in the diet is after a year of intensive training. Never take supplements "by ear", but: decide with your doctor and the coach what is best for you.