Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercedes and BMW fusion
The crisis bring us events which, under normal condition would be simply unacceptable. Germany's two famous car brands, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, are stepping up plans to share research and manufacturing as they seek ways to cut costs during the economic crisis. In the nearest future, we can witness a commonly designed hybrid cars. The cars will be exceptional in their designs and quaility.

I've heard of this news, and I think it's great, because non of them will go bankrupt. Take a look at this, they've even designed a common logo
[Image: bmw-mercedes-fused-logo.jpg]
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Well done for Mercedes and BMW. Only realistic companies can overcome the crisis. Unfortunately not every producer understands that, that's why many of them are already run bankrupt.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

These two giants should develop cars that would acquire a bigger share on the European market, which is overheated with Japanese cars. The competitive advantage should obviously be ecological clean cars.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

BMW and Mercedes have already been collaborating in the field of hybrid technology. According to the agreement concluded with Daimler, BMW is obliged to partly finance the researches carried out by Mercedes, while Daimler will provide lithium-ion technology to the Bavarian company.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I don't think that's true, but if it will happen, the new German car company will prevail main position on European market. It's a real danger for American and Japan car industry.