Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact lens with built-in TV
The company Future Laboratory has carried out a research made at the order of the company Cornet. Forecasts of the research show that in the future TV contact lenses will become reality. Most appropriate term is 10 years. It will work without alternative energy sources. You may ask yourself how? Well, the point is that a lens is so small that it will need only the human's body warmth as energy.

[Image: contact-lenses-tiens-87ysd.jpg]
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

On one hand it sounds great, on the other hand it sounds awful. Imagine a man watching football game in a lens with built-in TV. How would it look? Crazy for sure. People will slowly become robots.

I find it great. It won't look stupid at all, I mean with time we'll get used with that. Just imagine how much space we will save in our rooms due to not having TV or monitors.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I can't really imagine this. Smile I mean what if we want to turn other channels? What if we want to change brightness/colour/contrast? By the way, where will the volume come from? Or it'll be wifi connected to speakers?

Faw_Peter Wrote:I can't really imagine this. Smile I mean what if we want to turn other channels? What if we want to change brightness/colour/contrast? By the way, where will the volume come from? Or it'll be wifi connected to speakers?
I think it's more likely that the channels will be switched with the help of voice commands or hand gestures.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

The negative part I see is that this will give extra work to your eyes. They will quickly get tired and if permanently repeated, your sight might get worsen. I don't know, maybe they've taken this into consideration and it won't be harmful.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I don't know how those contact lenses will work, but normally contact lenses require professional care. If you don't follow the cleaning rules, you can easily get an infection into your eyes.