Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter Christians!!!
Greetings to all Сhristians celebrating the "holiest" feast of all - Easter. It's the day when Jesus Christ ressurected from the dead, three days after his crucifixion.
Besides its main perceiving, Easter is the time for changes to better, towards positive tendencies. Poeple forgive each other's faults, and celebrate the feast harmoniously.
Peace to all Europe :ange

But... Easter was last weekend?! :-) It was a nice, long, sunny weekend, even for non-Christians Confuseduper And the Easter Bunny was very generous ;-)

Wait, is this one of those holidays where Orthodox Christians celebrate at a different time? :quoi

Happy Easter everyone! Smile

Big_Becka Wrote:But... Easter was last weekend?! :-) It was a nice, long, sunny weekend, even for non-Christians Confuseduper And the Easter Bunny was very generous ;-)

Wait, is this one of those holidays where Orthodox Christians celebrate at a different time? :quoi

Happy Easter everyone! Smile

The Orthodox Christians had celebrations at the 19th of April. :ange
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

Indeed, Orthodox celebrate Christmas after the Julian (old) calendar, while Catholics follow the Gregorian (new) calendar. So almost every year Catholics celebrate Easter earlier than the Orthodox. Yet, in 2010 both parts of the Christian religion will celebrate Easter on April 4.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I once had the occasion to celebrate Easter in western Europe. I was surprised to see how people tackle this feast. They are genuine God-believers and they use to spend big amounts for celebrating it. The atmosphere is cheerful and lifts up the mood in the entire region.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Christians or Muslims or Atheism or Hinduism more correct than the others? Tillie9 0 3,371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: