Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vein swell
Besides the pain I feel in my back after fitness trainings, I am also concerned by my veins which after each training simply swell. I saw such things happening to a man, but you know it doesn’t look nice for a woman… How to dispose of this problem? :roll:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

actually you can't. Your veins will not swell anymore after a while. But you'll have to refuse lifting any heavy weight.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

M.Helen Wrote:but you know it doesn’t look nice for a woman…
A real man likes one girl with muscles and veins, don't worry about...

oh my god clearman, PLEASE DON"T SAY IT IN THE NAME OF ALL MEN! How can you like a girl with muscles?
But, if you like it, I have a photo for you :haha

Attached Files Image(s)

that definitely convinced me. I don't think girls must should have muscles; she becomes a MONSTER :twisted: ; it's OK with light muscles at abdomen, but not more...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

[Image: lara_narrowweb__300x503,0.jpg]
No really :haha My "muscled woman" is someone like Lara Croft. :love

yeah, you forgot to draw her belly, cause now the "muscled woman" Lara Croft is pregnant. No time for actions Smile . And, by the way Croft doesn't have her vein swelled Confusedhock:

Smile Peter, she had after each training Confusedlurp

vein swell can also appear because of high-tension of blood. So you should go the doctor so he could measure your tension and tell you exactly the reason it happens
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:vein swell can also appear because of high-tension of blood. So you should go the doctor so he could measure your tension and tell you exactly the reason it happens

Yep, as my father had been diagnosed taht his vein swell problem was directly causing by the hypertension of blood, which he being adviced to take the medicines to control both of diseases... :-(

you're calling vein swell a disease? I think it can't be called a disease
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians