Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health at Work
Hi All,
Is work affecting your mental health? I am looking for people to participate in my research looking at the concept of "Flow"- Optimal experience. Flow is an important psychological construct that is said to be related to ones level of "true happiness". Given we spend much of our waking lives at work, I am looking to examine the extent to which Flow occurs at work and its relation to mental health. To find out more and participate in a 30minute online questionnaire please visit http://www.psychflow.com
I thankyou in advance and hope that on some level this research may lead you to more fulfilled life.
Chris
PHD Student.

While working in the scientific domain or in such field which you should work with your brain it is good because you enrich your brain with more information and you are becoming more smart. it is not a bad thing.

Himalayan SALAJEET is a compound that is attributed to have magical
capabilities. It is considered by the natives of Himalayan Range Indian
Yogis to be a gift from God because it is an elixir of longevity… a
veritable fountain of youth. For centuries, SALAJEET remained a closely
guarded secret.
To explore how it is equally good for men & women health please visit :
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.7dgms.com">www.7dgms.com</a><!-- w -->

For a good mental health at work one should try to identify the stresses occurring in his/her work schedules in short for a good mental health one should learn the stress management. All one need to is to eliminate the stresses in his/her life by figuring out the following-
1.) For heaven say sake try to put in the "No's" and Yes's" at the right time at the right place, don't make yourself compel
2.) Stay away from the people who gives you constant stress in life
3.) Eat healthy - try to enjoy what you eat
4.) Make a daily proper schedule list of what to do - "The to-do list".
---------------------
Medical alert system

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online help with your mental health alanvoo20 0 1,528 10-18-2022, 04:58 PM
Last Post: alanvoo20