Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any civilization on the Moon?
On the moon there were found some structures resembling to the cities. Who is living there? What do you think?
[Image: innet036.jpg]
[Image: 1p_19280.jpg]

YEP, I think it is one. But they are hiding from humans. Their civilization is more developed than our, and I don't understand which is the reason of hiding. And also there is a question, why on the moon? Not on Mars or another planet, but on Moon? May be they are defending us from evil?

I don't think there is a life on the Moon, it's just another trick of Americans which are eager to be popular. For what reason for aliens to live on Moon? There is neither minerals nor water there, or may be they don't drink water? :mrgreen:

The US space agency's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft has returned its first images since reaching the Moon on 23 June.
The probe's two cameras returned images of a region in the lunar highlands south of Mare Nubium (Sea of Clouds).
LRO blasted off on 18 June atop an Atlas rocket from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.
Its data will help mission planners select future landing sites and scout locations for lunar outposts.
I hope they won't meet there green little men Big Grin .It is a bit risky.... I personally believe that somebosy lives there.

Quote:There is neither minerals nor water there, or may be they don't drink water?
I am ready to argue this opinion and prove with facts that you are not right. US scientists have found evidence that water was held in the Moon's interior, challenging some elements of the theory of how Earth's satellite formed.<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7497715.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7497715.stm</a><!-- m -->

moon is a wonderfull planet.....

razaaqc Wrote:moon is a wonderfull planet.....
While the moon is a large orbiting body, it is not technically considered a "planet". Planets orbit stars/suns.
Both moons and planets are satellites. The Moon is a satellite of the Earth. The Earth is a satellite of the the Sun.
to be a planet, a body has to orbit the sun, be big enough to crush itsself into a ball, and clear it's orbit of dust, asteroids, etc... these are the standards set by the International Astronomical Union.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_moon_a_planet">http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_moon_a_planet</a><!-- m -->

I don't think that moon is populated. Maybe there are some biological structures, but this is not the reason to say that there are some cultures. This is just an ideea that doesn't have a real motivation.

Hey, I don't think so... The examinations show there are some elements that may be developed to a state like our planet, and in this case we may speak about a preexistencial planet :roll:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Actually, there are no real activity. May be they will develop to the next time, but there are no one existence like human discovered, it why each trace kept is a sign of an ufo from another planets :ange

i am not a scientist and can't discuss on the topic that is so scientific one from the scientific point of view. but why the life is not possible on the Moon, for example. it is one more place in universe, where everything is possible as at the Earth :ugeek: h

hellodear Wrote:i am not a scientist and can't discuss on the topic that is so scientific one from the scientific point of view. but why the life is not possible on the Moon, for example. it is one more place in universe, where everything is possible as at the Earth :ugeek: h

If is like you say, then why only on Earth is lived, are the necessary conditions for life?

Peach Wrote:
hellodear Wrote:i am not a scientist and can't discuss on the topic that is so scientific one from the scientific point of view. but why the life is not possible on the Moon, for example. it is one more place in universe, where everything is possible as at the Earth :ugeek: h

If is like you say, then why only on Earth is lived, are the necessary conditions for life?

As far as I know, there is no life on the moon.
And why is there life only on the Earth? Because at this point of time and this point of space the conditions are proper to form and sustain life. There was no life here when the conditions were not right and there's going to no life here in future when the conditions change. This is the big picture when look at things from billions of kilometers away and flip through time in light years.
All that glitters is gold

razaaqc Wrote:moon is a wonderfull planet.....

Moon is not a planet... is the satellite of the Planet "Earth"
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Hmm...it is very interesting, it can be just an coincidence but it also can be some kinds of creatures, I don't know how to name it but maybe really there are something, no one knows. If there is something I don't think that they are hidden, maybe we just can not see them?

There can not be any civilization on the moon, this kind of signs are just a coincidence, if there were been a civilization there, then for sure they would came on this planet. They can not hide from us, why should they do that? No sense..