Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can you cook best of all
Do you know how to cook? If yes, what do you know to cook best of all?
I know to make salad Olivier, my friends say it's fantastic Smile. But I won't tell you the secret of my salad :langue
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Nice topic :lol: , I can cook very well the crab salad. My boyfriend likes it much. I put there some crab sticks, 8-10 eggs, a tin of corn, boiled rice and mayonnaise. The ingredients should be cut in small cubes. The dish is excellent. Bon appetit! Smile

I can only fry eggs Big Grin, that was a joke. I can cook everything. But best of all, the cakes! Everyone likes them, they are sweet and tasty...so that you will lick your fingers Smile
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I cannot cook :lol: , or I guess can make some toasts, but not very often. I like my friend's dishes, they are superb Smile
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

yes I can cook and I'm proud of it! mostly I like to cook for people loved! for me not too tempted to cook! mostly I like to cook steak in the rabbit with polenta! my boyfriend loves this food!if you want I can give you the recipe

Benn Wrote:Do you know how to cook? If yes, what do you know to cook best of all?
I know to make salad Olivier, my friends say it's fantastic Smile. But I won't tell you the secret of my salad :langue

I can be cooking everything .......I'm Cook.. :langue

What is your signature dish, tricker? :-) Are you a dessert chef? :love

[sorry, only joking...]

I make my own chips: everyone tells me they are nicer than the ones you buy, and the secret is that they are much healthier ;-)

And I am very proud of my pasta sauces :mrgreen:

[quote="Big_Becka"]
I make my own chips: everyone tells me they are nicer than the ones you buy, and the secret is that they are much healthier ;-)

i tried many times but I have never succeeded ... how you doing it? what is the secret? or may be you have a great recipe? :?

Laurentine Wrote:yes I can cook and I'm proud of it! mostly I like to cook for people loved! for me not too tempted to cook! mostly I like to cook steak in the rabbit with polenta! my boyfriend loves this food!if you want I can give you the recipe

Can you teach me? that neither my girlfriend can not cook. I want to take before her... to impress my darling with a romantic dinner..
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Peach Wrote:i tried many times but I have never succeeded ... how you doing it? what is the secret? or may be you have a great recipe? :?
My recipe is very easy Smile but you will need a can of spray oil (e.g. Fry Light)

Warm the oven to 200degC. Take a large baking tray and spray it with oil. Chop some potatoes into chip or wedge shapes (I like to use organic potatoes and keep the skins on - that's why they taste nice - just make sure you wash them well). Spread the chips on the baking sheet. Spray the chips with more oil, and sprinkle a little salt over them. Bake the chips for around 30 mins (how long you need to cook them will depend on how thick they are). You could boil or microwave the chips first, to make sure they are cooked in the middle.

Of course, proper chips should be deep-fried in lard :roll: but they won't do your arteries any good!

Benn Wrote:Do you know how to cook?

I love to cook but not as a routine every day! I like to impress with my chef talent, to surprise with a romantic dinner my loved person, or my pleasure to be chief in the kitchen for even an hour.I Smile can cook all most everything... Smile

what cooking can best be omlettes, pasta, fries , buckwheat, meat in the oven and my mother taught me to cook soup. :-)

Big_Becka Wrote:What is your signature dish, tricker? :-) Are you a dessert chef? :love

can cook anything, so desserts as delicious food as well, cause I'm chef in my restaurant :langue

I love to cook especially "primi piatti" (pasta, rice, soups, lasagne, gnocchi..) and omelettes.
But my parents and friends say that my "risotto alla milanese" is really good.
This is the recipe (found online but modified by me):

Risotto alla milanese (is traditionally recipe to the northern Italy, accompanied with ossobuco, but I don't like it)

Ingredients for 4 persons
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon saffron powder
- 500/1000 ml chicken or meat stock, hot (or vegetable, in granules too)
- arborio or carnaroli rice: one cup/person + one cup
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for sprinkling
Directions
In a 12 to 14-inch skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat plus 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the onion and cook until softened and translucent but not browned, then the rice. Cook for a few minutes. Add a little part to the stock, stirring to infuse. Once the rice are translucent add the wine and stir with a spoon until the wine is absorbed, 3 to 4 minutes. Add a little part to the stock, to cover the rice, and stirring. Continue adding the stock a ladle at a time, waiting until the liquid is absorbed before adding more. Cook until the rice is tender and creamy and yet still a little al dente, about 15 minutes.
A few minutes before, add the saffron powder and stir, then add a little part of the stock until the rice is whole yellow.
Add the butter and stir, then cheese until well mixed. Portion risotto into 4 warmed serving plates, serving with extra cheese.

I can cook best of all rabbit steak. Here my grandmother recipes:
Rabbit meat is put in the boiler to slowly fire and left to suppress (meat should leave juice and is not necessary to add water or oil), meanwhile,cut finely much onions, carrots, peppers, a little cabbage and some tomato or tomato paste ... when meat is almost ready, add vegetables and spices to taste, leave over low fire vegetables to suppress. Here is the recipe ..Bon appetite Smile