Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Eurovision Song Contest
What do you think about Eurovision Song Contest and do you agree with the victory of Norvegia. What other countries' performance did you enjoy?

I liked that song interpreted by Rybak, but I don't agree it is the best one. I liked also the song of Sweden, Romania, England...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I don't like such events, they are really boring and there are no qualitative songs to listen to - just pop music which I simply dislike. And I don't like the song of the Rybak, very childish.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

What to say... Not in my taste. I don't like pop-music, especially such genre of songs which are sung at the Eurovision.

Hehehe, I loved it when Lordi won for Finland a few years ago :lol: every rock fan watched that year and voted for them! :haha

The old UK presenter for the Eurovision - Terry Wogan - was very cynical, so people would watch the show just for his commentary and a bit of fun. This year Terry Wogan refused to present it again (he often said that there was political voting) and was replaced by Graham Norton (the gay comic).

In recent years people started having Eurovision parties, where everyone dresses up, gets VERY drunk and attempts to sing and dance along. The Eurovision seems to be particularly popular with the gay community ;-) one guy even phoned in to the show during the semi-finals and asked his boyfriend to marry him :love

So... I shouldn't like the Eurovision... But every year I sink a bottle of gin and try singing in Slovakian :haha

Big_Becka Wrote:So... I shouldn't like the Eurovision... But every year I sink a bottle of gin and try singing in Slovakian :haha

Nice.. :lol: :lol: :lol: next year can I join to you with a bottle? :-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thể thao và sòng bạc AleksShamles 1 1,243 08-23-2021, 12:00 PM
Last Post: GooseWashington
  Tìm kiếm một sòng bạc AleksShamles 3 2,494 11-17-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ipad-magician