Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world records....
Guiness World Record for most T-Shirts worn at one time <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6tlw-oPDBM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6tlw-oPDBM</a><!-- m -->
Big Grin . I suppose these men don't have any work to do at home

MAEKLONG RIVER, Thailand -- British angler Ian Welch has landed a giant stingray weighting in an incredible (estimated) 265-350kg’s after a 90 minute battle-setting the world record for the biggest freshwater fish ever caught using a rod and line.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/hobbies/Biggest_freshwater_fish_ever_caught-world_record_set_by_Ian_Welch_90206.htm">http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/hobb ... _90206.htm</a><!-- m -->
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

MOST TATTOOED PERSON

The ultimate in multi-layered tattooing is represented by the chainsaw juggling, unicycling, sword-swallowing Lucky Diamond Rich (Australia, born New Zealand), who has spent over 1,000 hours having his body modified by hundreds of tattoo artists. He began by having a full collection of colourful designs from around the world tattooed over his entire body. But not content with stopping there, Lucky next opted for a 100% covering of black ink, including eyelids, the delicate skin between the toes, down into the ears, and even his gums. He is now being tattooed with white designs on top of the black, and coloured designs on top of the white!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

each with his weird things! if a man has exceptional qualities then it is good to know everyone about it! Glad they released records on eating! Smile

've heard of a Russian who used to drink motor oil? he wanted to enter in the Guiness book and to show to everybody that the human body can resist and live... so he drank 200ml of oil... over 10 hours he died!
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I recently heard about a man who can turn his head at 180 degrees. figures.... you go on the road and instead to turn ,to look back, with the whole body as usually makes a man, only to turn the head back?

Steven Wrote:'ve heard of a Russian who used to drink motor oil? he wanted to enter in the Guiness book and to show to everybody that the human body can resist and live... so he drank 200ml of oil... over 10 hours he died!

This is were lead human stupidity. What he proved by drinking that horrible oil? ... nothing... more, he lost his life ... therefore I'm totally agree with the decision to remove the records in eating and drinking.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

hey thats amazing. its so wonderful. i have never ever seen this kind of things. good job.

I liked very much the man who draw a plane with only with hair ... it was something impressive ... :geek: :geek:

Nathan Wrote:I liked very much the man who draw a plane with only with hair ... it was something impressive ... :geek: :geek:

give me his phone number, maybe he will wish to share his hair to me ,cause mine has a beautiful and more special color ,but is pretty rare and thin. ;(

Record lottery in Europe. Grand Prize of the Italian lottery, worth 147 million euros, have found the winner last night. This is a player in Tuscany, but whose identity was not disclosed. Great can reached this impressive level that nobody guessed lucky numbers in January.

Faw_Peter Wrote:Record lottery in Europe. Grand Prize of the Italian lottery, worth 147 million euros, have found the winner last night. This is a player in Tuscany, but whose identity was not disclosed. Great can reached this impressive level that nobody guessed lucky numbers in January.

On the site is a topic about education and the art of making money. Here's an example where guessing have done more than enough for a long, happy and full of money life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Faw_Peter Wrote:Record lottery in Europe. Grand Prize of the Italian lottery, worth 147 million euros, have found the winner last night. This is a player in Tuscany, but whose identity was not disclosed. Great can reached this impressive level that nobody guessed lucky numbers in January.

and to say that there is no luck in this world! Now that's lucky man with the whole family can live peacefully till old age, without worries and without the need to work Smile

Laurentine Wrote:and to say that there is no luck in this world! Now that's lucky man with the whole family can live peacefully till old age, without worries and without the need to work Smile

Luck has made the biggest and best gift possible Confusedorc

I do not know if is true, but I heard that the lucky is from Romania...

A woman of 45 years succeeded, in his attempt to take she's life, to kill a passerby, in a suburb of Barcelona! Negative heroine jumped from eight floor and ... fell on a man! Suicide was gone, after the impact.
No passer, aged 50 years, has not survive: died, just minutes after he reached the hospital. The shock absorbed was, perhaps, terrible... What a record.... :haha :haha :haha :haha
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Gregory Dunham (USA) has constructed a rideable motorcycle that is 3.429 m (11 ft 3 in) tall to the top of handlebars, 6.187 m (20 ft 4 in) long and weighs 2.948 tonnes (6,500 lb). It is powered by a 8.2 litre (502 cu in) V8 engine and has tyres that are 1.88 m (74 in) tall.

Oldest person in the world, a woman of 115 years died yesterday in the U.S. She lived more than all his family, including daughter, who died of typhus. Among his favorite foods include fried chicken and ice cream. The title of oldest person in the world it is now a Japanese of 114 years age.

tricker Wrote:Oldest person in the world, a woman of 115 years died yesterday in the U.S. She lived more than all his family, including daughter, who died of typhus. Among his favorite foods include fried chicken and ice cream. The title of oldest person in the world it is now a Japanese of 114 years age.

All those who spread a healthy lifestyle, of course to live more, are saying that they fell better by eating more fruit an vegetables, doing sport and not smoking or drinking; but this woman lived till 115 years by feeding with fried chicken and ice cream... so were is the justice, on sea bed ?

M.Helen Wrote:
tricker Wrote:Oldest person in the world, a woman of 115 years died yesterday in the U.S.
All those who spread a healthy lifestyle, of course to live more, are saying that they fell better by eating more fruit an vegetables, doing sport and not smoking or drinking; but this woman lived till 115 years by feeding with fried chicken and ice cream... so were is the justice, on sea bed ?
Life is unfair cause those who take care of their life mood can live shorter than those who don't...it is not something hereditary, because look how her daughter died ... but I think, she does not eat only roasted chicken and ice cream. all we have a favorite food but we do not eat it every day, three times at main meals... Wink

The highest man in the world is, from yesterday, a former Turkish basketball for 27 years. The man has a height of 2 meters and 47 centimeters and has managed to overthrow the previous holder of the title, a Mongolian.

Girl of "clay"! She curls her hands at 360 degrees!! Does not hurt, not complaining, even not frown. Defies logic anatomy. Easily twist her hands, it supports by the mattress and can stay so for a long time.

In November 1997 eighteen months child fell from the kitchen window , from 20 m heigh, from 7 floor. He landed on the glass roof of street crossing.Doctors stated that the only damage in additiont to bruising aws broken tooth and bitten lip.It is just amazing thing.

Laurentine Wrote:In November 1997 eighteen months child fell from the kitchen window , from 20 m heigh, from 7 floor. He landed on the glass roof of street crossing.Doctors stated that the only damage in additiont to bruising aws broken tooth and bitten lip.It is just amazing thing.

This child seems to have a good guardian angel, or more lives! It's rather a miracle, trough what passed, than a record ...God blessed him ! :ange :ange

The smallest mom in the world! Has 71 inches and 3 children! Stacey Herald, aged 35, suffers from a rare disease that prevented lung development and has made its bones to be brittle. Because of this, did not develop normally and stopped just 71 inches tall. The most of all she wanted to have children and faced the death in order to become a mother. Doctors warned her from the very beginning that because of his disease, the risk of dying if she has a pregnancy is 90%. But the woman ignored the advice of doctors. Not once, but thrice. And she was lucky. Now has two girls and a boy.
[Image: 60393569.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memory records Faw_Peter 0 6,143 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: