Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweden forum "COMPLAINT"
The forum is called ...................................
Sweden forum
Discussion forum for
Sweden community

............... but I think what you mean is .....

Sweden forum
Discussion forum for
Swedish community

Hey 55° N - 13° E,
are you on a boat between Møns Klint and Östra / Trelleborg or are you simply rounding your coordinates?

Aeneas Wrote:Hey 55° N - 13° E,
are you on a boat between Møns Klint and Östra / Trelleborg or are you simply rounding your coordinates?
I was waiting for someone to ask me that question. :lol:

I tried to use the full coordinates for my signature but it wasn´t accepted because it is too long. Your are correct: I rounded it off. I am actually at 55° 36' 0" N, 13° 0' 0" E

You are a clever fellow! Smile

Nah, I am just an old sailor who's met a few Swedes in his life... hope all's well in Malmö.
So looks like you're within walking distance of Två Krögare on Storgatan. What movies are playing there right now? BTW, I'm really impressed with Skanska Sweden building the new facility in Norra Hamnen.
Way to go.... when everybody else is laying off workers, Malmö is building a port which will also have a number of other positive side effects. Relocation of the container terminals will make available 140,000 m² in Frihamnen for use by companies that need loading space.The project will free up ferry berths in Nyhamnen, making more space for cruise ships coming into the city. It was also brilliant to target an area that used to be a landfill, and to make use of the dirt and debris from a recent city tunnel project.

Aeneas Wrote:Nah, I am just an old sailor who's met a few Swedes in his life... hope all's well in Malmö.
So looks like you're within walking distance of Två Krögare on Storgatan. What movies are playing there right now? BTW, I'm really impressed with Skanska Sweden building the new facility in Norra Hamnen.
Way to go.... when everybody else is laying off workers, Malmö is building a port which will also have a number of other positive side effects. Relocation of the container terminals will make available 140,000 m² in Frihamnen for use by companies that need loading space.The project will free up ferry berths in Nyhamnen, making more space for cruise ships coming into the city. It was also brilliant to target an area that used to be a landfill, and to make use of the dirt and debris from a recent city tunnel project.

Christ! You really are knowledgeable on Malmö! I am impressed!

Yes, it could be said that I´m within walking distance of Två Krögare, though I live in Fågelbacken which is rather a long walk. But I seldom drink so I haven´t been to Två Krögare for about 5 years or even more.

I think evreything that´s under construction in Malmö these days is with direct respect to the bridge and (consequently) the City Tunnel. The city of Malmö has been spending money like it grows on trees but I believe most of the working force is spent on "foreign workes" and leaving us Swedes in a bad state of unemployment. But let´s not grumble about that.

You must have spent a lot of time in Malmö, yes?

Yes, I've spent some time there... nice people. And yes, Olaf Palme was a great man. Has anyone figured out why? I know they haven't figured out who.

Aeneas Wrote:..... Olaf Palme was a great man. Has anyone figured out why? I know they haven't figured out who.
He, Martin Luther King and Alexander Dubček are probaby the best men during the century.

WHY? Probably because he (we) showed the world how a social democracy works and how raw capitalism is shit.

WHO? Who else but the CIA.