Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape, like in movies, out of jail in Belgium
Three prisoners were flown by helicopter directly from a jail of maximum security.According to police, they were helped by two accomplices, one of which remained in prison cause had no place in the helicopter. Detainees were give in International Search :haha

:haha :haha Congratulations to those who managed to escape! That is a proof for those American movies which are not made in vain. had many sources of inspiration :livre :haha :haha
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

a new season for "Prison break", made in Europe, with those three in main roles. :haha Who would have thought that some simple prisoners could escape how in the movies do?

how they could escape with a helicopter? it makes noise. Probably someone from the prison workers had coverd them! to be digging a tunnel and to slink out would have been understandable. But with the helicopter and no one heard anything really is a incredible :roll:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

People want freedom. They did everything possible to reach it. Congratulations! But it would be good to disappear off the face of the Earth that otherwise would be caught and imprisoned again. And a second time I do not believe they will have such luck!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Hahahaha thery interesting and thery fanny ! I will search on internet to find more details.If I wil find i will add them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies & serials Laurentine 0 3,538 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: