Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are your eyes...
Where are your eyes (I mean Europeans, Americans and…, in fact, all sober-minded people in the West) when you support Saakashvili’s regime?! I left Georgia nearly 2 years ago and still I’m unable to understand how you can put your trust in such idiot as Mr. Saakashvili? In principle, he is disorganizing own state! A year ago he pledged word to restore national unity without any kind of bloodshed. And what did we get then? He gave an order to attack Tskhinvali. But in reality it was clear as day that this crum had been flying to arms, trying to set everybody’s mind at rest! Now it is obvious Tskhinvali’s massacre was a diabolic way to wipe out unneeded people! And is that actual democracy or can we identify it as peaceful settlement of the problem? Not at all! It’s a real crime!
Will you continue to turn a blind eye to that bloody chaos, which is taking place in close proximity to borders of enlightened Europe? Moreover, history repeats itself now! It has been already found that during recent Biden’s visit to Georgia this son of a gun again asked for weapons. This brings up the question: what for? Does this fucking killer needs new weapons for the next “peaceful solving the existing problems with rebellious autonomies”? Or, maybe, recent attack of Tskhinvali is some kind of peaceful settlement of current Georgian disputes…

No, they won't understand.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Turn a blind eye? Yes, we already have. The mass media over here (By this, I mean the news on the major TV Channels and the headlines in the major newspapers in the UK) have not said anything about Saakashvili in months. As far as most people know, the problems in Ossetia have been resolved.

What is more, I don't think most people support or codemn Saakashvili's reqime: they simply know nothing about Georgia. Or the situation in most of the former Soviet block for that matter: we have been turning a blind eye to Chechnya and Dagestan for years ;-)

I don't know whether this is a deliberate political cover-up, or whether the news agencies prioritise news that will be more relevant to viewers (i.e. news from areas where the army is stationed, and news from English-speaking countries and ex-colonies)

I have heard it suggested that stability in the Eastern bloc is of the utmost importance. It seems that tyranny is tolerable, just so long as the country is "stable." And for "stable" you can substitute "safe to build an oil pipeline" :-) <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wtexecutive.com/cms/content.jsp?id=com.tms.cms.article.Article_insider_georgiaoil&gclid=CIP8md6-ipwCFZ4A4wodRxzNYg">http://www.wtexecutive.com/cms/content. ... 4wodRxzNYg</a><!-- m -->

We are trained capitalist, materialistic consumers: Europe will not be so enlightened without oil and gas Confusedlurp

Quote:Turn a blind eye? Yes, we already have. The mass media over here (By this, I mean the news on the major TV Channels and the headlines in the major newspapers in the UK) have not said anything about Saakashvili in months. As far as most people know, the problems in Ossetia have been resolved...

An honest answer. I like it.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

not any where. because my eyes are at my work now.

Gaghik Wrote:... And is that actual democracy or can we identify it as peaceful settlement of the problem? Not at all! It’s a real crime!

Democracy, is only good if politicians represent the people, not the people who represent the politicians like in the U.S.

Is the U.S. democratic beacause the Americans say it is. Was Bush a democratic leader becasue he said he was? No and no. If you are from the east and you have studied communism you know that leaders like Stalin were not real communist. That's right. And the U.S. not democratic, and neither is Saakashvili.

Kusnetsov Wrote:No, they won't understand.
No, we don't but maybe we will soon? I hope.