Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Swedes seem to be keeping the truth back!
The Swedes seem to be keeping the truth back! Just read what Sweden’s ambassador to Byelorussia has said. charter97 . org/en/news/2009/7/20/20239/
It turns out that we should visit this barbarian Byelorussia, learn its culture and only after that we will be able to call ourselves Europeans!! It’s nonsense! In my opinion Lukashenko (Byelorussian President) has offered Sweden something that it could hardly reject in exchange for this favor. But what exactly? Is it meat, milk or, maybe, cheese? Europe has plenty of that actually. I’m sure it is gas, transited through Byelorussia. Nothing else will be of any interest to the Swedes. And what’s next? The Swedes may use gas for satisfying their ambitions!? Well, they were put down to size 300 years ago. And now we should do the same!

I don´t know if you understand English very well, Stickler, but you have misunderstood everything the Swedish ambassador said. He was saying that the Beorus people are unique and that they ought to realize it. Perhaps he was also referring to the confusion of westerners to see Beorussia as being "Russian" without being aware of Beorus language, culture, etc.

I can not understand why a continent should solve a local problem ... is international Belorussian problem? Why have to weep about their mistakes? Who voted to be Lukashekno president? for sure not Europa. Only they can decide and can change something in their country. And get used with the idea that what you wanted that you get. The Swedes are not guilty in this. They a nice people.

Riser Wrote:... The Swedes are not guilty in this. They a nice people.
Thank you, Riser. Smile

With pleasure...is a truth...so nothing to hide.. Confuseduper

Riser Wrote:The Swedes are not guilty in this. They a nice people.
Also great mariners and very good engineers.

Nor is questioning the competence Sweeds ... but the people and politics have not too many tangent common, than voting. Soon we'll find out what is going on between these countries is ... sympathy, aid, alliance, etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pragmatic Swedes! Elsa 3 5,100 10-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Zoom