Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if.....
What if you will build an Ark like Noah's... who you get and what you take with you?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:What if you will build an Ark like Noah's... who you get and what you take with you?

I would take all the people I loved,my loved puppy, my flowers and some species of plants from greenhouse, and a piece of land from native place.... Smile
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Benn Wrote:What if you will build an Ark like Noah's... who you get and what you take with you?

probably all of us as will take the same things and same people, with small differences.

I take as much as will fit in the Ark .... because I find it very difficult to divide the environment in which I live and people what surrounds me

I would take it with me first on my future husband, then parents and sister, and beloved dog, the closest friend, cousin and so on depending on how many people can take.From things I will take at first water and food, then clothes, equipment, cosmetics and so on.

If won't build anything, I will by a house under water... :langue :langue :langue
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I do not want to think about something like this. Ark means a deluge. But I don't want any deluge ;( .

If i could build the arki would be close to God, if i would be close to God i would ask Him to make the weather better ... and then.. there won't be use in that ark Smile :haha

hellodear Wrote:If i could build the arki would be close to God, if i would be close to God i would ask Him to make the weather better ... and then.. there won't be use in that ark Smile :haha

you mean to build it near a church?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

My laptop, ipod, my dog and anyone else who wants to come along.
All that glitters is gold

certainly on my beloved angel (my wife), of course laptop (without him anywhere), toothbrush, shampoo and my camera Smile

,,,I WOULD TAKE WITH ME ANDREW ,,,,, :ange THERE IS NO NEED IN ANYBODY ELSE,,, Smile Smile Smile Smile

LOREEN Wrote:,,,I WOULD TAKE WITH ME ANDREW ,,,,, :ange THERE IS NO NEED IN ANYBODY ELSE,,, Smile Smile Smile Smile

How nice Smile ... Who is Andrew... your beloved? I still advice you to take and something else.
Never say never...

I will take with me my family and some of the scientists and as Noah did, I will take 2 individuals from every species of animals, insects and birds. Because after that there should be created another world with all the creatures which The God created, because without them we can not live on this planet.

Good choice Lorry, Confuseduper I also would take with me all the scientists that they could create another world with their imagination and capacities. Also i would took some animals and different kinds of plants that for to have food there.

Well, for me first of all I will make it sure i have a mirror because I don't want to die ugly anyway Big Grin just in case the ark will be broken considering i'm not sure how strong my ark would be.

Then, i would bring of course my parents, my siblings and my nephew and nieces. Oh, i won't forget the bird and the dogs.

Given this fact i would rather build a sub-marine.