Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on how simple so complicated
When you love, or like one person you wish to express your feelings towards her/him. Yet not everybody can say: I like you, I need you, love you so. Be it fear, pride or selfishness?

Laurentine Wrote:When you love, or like one person you wish to express your feelings towards her/him. Yet not everybody can say: I like you, I need you, love you so. Be it fear, pride or selfishness?

Are people who can not express their feelings verbally. But manages to serve a little alcohol and they untie their tangue. :-P :-P :-P :-P :lol:
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Laurentine Wrote:When you love, or like one person you wish to express your feelings towards her/him. Yet not everybody can say: I like you, I need you, love you so. Be it fear, pride or selfishness?

Oh, i think if you like person the pride can not exist. But the rest is fear to be unappreciated. But the problems disappear when there is a strong attraction between parteners :love

hellodear Wrote:Oh, i think if you like person the pride can not exist. But the rest is fear to be unappreciated. But the problems disappear when there is a strong attraction between parteners :love

in love can not be place for pride.. if is love. But are yet inhibited persons, yet closed , which simply can not recognize their feelings, can not say compliments.

I have this problem........Please help me...I really can not express my feelings...not cause I don't want....just i can't.. ;(
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:I have this problem........Please help me...I really can not express my feelings...not cause I don't want....just i can't.. ;(

first of all you need to escape of the feeling that if you'll recognize the look like a coward in her eyes. In the second row have to work a little on yourself, you must to impose you to say beautiful words, to say what you feel. If you become inhibit when your partners look at you avoid her eyes. and after all buy a flower. it will replace all of the words. Good luck! Confuseduper :-P
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Terry Wrote:
I have this problem........Please help me...I really can not express my feelings...not cause I don't want....just i can't.. ;(
You shouldn't express in words, if you can't! Find your way of expressing them!! It can be letters, presence if half word, your glance.. May be understanding your signs the girl will begin thirst?))))))

Many don't express love in words because of fear of rejection. So it's not a bad idea to wait for a good ooportunity, or better create one, to express your love so that the chances of acceptance are higher. Also, words are not the only way to express love. You can show them with your expressions and actions as well.
All that glitters is gold