Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
age difference in love
Nobody is wonder if a woman meets a man much older, even if Share a love without limits for the youngest one. As society adjusts need to change how we approach.However it is better to avoid such love incidents or to let us follow the wave?

As long as there is an understanding and a long lasting commitment between the couple, age difference should not matter much in my opinion. I wouldn't think much about the society as this is a personal choice and none of anybody else's issue.
All that glitters is gold

are people who can not understand with those of their age or close to it. they are more advanced mentally and to have around the same age people are bored. so for more than 10-15 years is something normal and welcome.

Some people are more mature than their age. So whatever floats your boat

Age difference in love is a very difficult problem for aftersoviet public. Our brain has not yet become so independent and free to give this category of couples to live in comprehension with society.

in love and war anything is allowed, and the age difference is part of "any". Smile

hellodear Wrote:Age difference in love is a very difficult problem for aftersoviet public. Our brain has not yet become so independent and free to give this category of couples to live in comprehension with society.

this is not true. my grandmother very well accommodate to our time,she even togays relationship has nothing. As she says "It's your life do you want with it"

tricker Wrote:in love and war anything is allowed, and the age difference is part of "any". Smile

Yes it is a part of it. Is part of everyday life because love has no borders and no limits not between genders and not in age

hellodear Wrote:Age difference in love is a very difficult problem for aftersoviet public. Our brain has not yet become so independent and free to give this category of couples to live in comprehension with society.
Why is this? Were relationships regulated? Confusedhock:

I see nothing wrong with age differences of around ten years. But when a teenage girl marries a man who is nearly 60... Then they must accept that she will be a widow before she is old ;-)

Big_Becka Wrote:Then they must accept that she will be a widow before she is old ;-)

these girly are rather the safes mistress, money spender, and future heir of pretty sums :haha :haha :haha

Faw_Peter Wrote:
Big_Becka Wrote:Then they must accept that she will be a widow before she is old ;-)

these girly are rather the safes mistress, money spender, and future heir of pretty sums :haha :haha :haha

Is there a similar option for men too? .. . Misterers or something Tongue

FreeThinker Wrote:Is there a similar option for men too? .. . Misterers or something Tongue

Yes, to find an old lady and to marry her... :mdr
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:
FreeThinker Wrote:Is there a similar option for men too? .. . Misterers or something Tongue

She has be very rich too Big Grin

M.Helen Wrote:

or find a lady who's old husband had died and do your best to become her lover :-P Good luck Confuseduper

Nathan Wrote:
M.Helen Wrote:

or find a lady who's old husband had died and do your best to become her lover :-P Good luck Confuseduper

what if she is a witch who killed her old husband for money? I dont want to be the next.. lol

FreeThinker Wrote:what if she is a witch who killed her old husband for money? I dont want to be the next.. lol

Who do not risk, that does not drink champagne!!!!! ;-)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Laurentine Wrote:... it is better to avoid such love incidents or to let us follow the wave?
The wave as "trend" ...... or the wave of personal "romance"?

55° N - 13° E Wrote:
Laurentine Wrote:... it is better to avoid such love incidents or to let us follow the wave?
The wave as "trend" ...... or the wave of personal "romance"?
the second part of your question... the wave of personal "romance" Smile

Laurentine Wrote:the second part of your question... the wave of personal "romance" Smile
Ah. The wave of romance! Yes, " ... let us follow the wave." :love

55° N - 13° E Wrote:
Laurentine Wrote:the second part of your question... the wave of personal "romance" Smile

and you could love a woman older than you?

Laurentine Wrote:
55° N - 13° E Wrote:

and you could love a woman older than you?
Yes, of course. I have dated women older than me. The age is not a problem for me and anyway I am 22 years older than my wife. The only problem is that I will probably be dead when our son is still rather young. But I hope that I will live a long life because I love my wife and my son very much. :ange

Quote:Yes, of course. I have dated women older than me. The age is not a problem for me and anyway I am 22 years older than my wife. The only problem is that I will probably be dead when our son is still rather young. But I hope that I will live a long life because I love my wife and my son very much.

how nice :ange I like your optimist... and I believe it will be so, cause the medicine evolves and we will be able to live longer Smile

When does age difference becomes obvious and how can it be eliminated?
Different view ...
Different generations often have different views. Although there could be common interests, or other long-term objectives this type of conflict can occur in seemingly minor things, which is simply - in the lifestyle. For example, the youngest partner likes night clubs, non-stop fun and a lot more noise, but the other may seek quiet places. Once communication is not made in time then this can lead to more serious problems. The most important thing to remember is that each parter should know what the other wants and shouldn't try to get only what he wants. :nonnon

Feelings of being useless

An older person may start feeling a discomfort regarding his physical aspect sooner then the younger partner, and that is something natural. But on the other hand, younger partners may feel overflowed with energy, innocence and joy for life that can stress the other partner. These differences can raise more questions and conflicts between the two even regarding simple issues.
The important thing is for everyone to learn to say what he feels rather what he thinks the other feels.

Social pressure can affect... :?
When one or both partners are vulnerable to jokes, discrimination or preconceptions of others, this problem can sit like a shadow in one's relationship. The simplest way to handle such situations is to remove things that sit on the surface and to provide sufficient time for others to understand that they are a stable couple.
Beyond the age difference and all other differences, a couple is a couple. Wink