Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
system of education in iraq
i want to shed light on our system of education,because its very bored and we study just to pass the exams without learning,what shall we do its verry classic lessons our grandmother studied the same syllabuss,i hope it wii change in the next century.i hope one can tell me about europian system of education.i wiil be happy :lol:

Maybe you should take a look from another point of view. You have to understand that the things you learn are firstly for you, and not for passing the exams.

Andrewz Wrote:Maybe you should take a look from another point of view. You have to understand that the things you learn are firstly for you, and not for passing the exams.
Actually teachers should show you why it is important to learn what you learn. (And not only in Iraq)

No John, that's not correct! I mean you just judge it after the surroundings you live in, but Iraq lives a totally different life!

children are to young to understand such things Andrew, teachers should at least give them an imbold
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Hasn't the new Iraqi government changed anything in the regards of education? If they consider to develop this country, they must start from education.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I doubt Americans can educate Iraqi children in an American or European way. This must be the children's parents who should wish that, otherwise it such a system is not going to be implemented.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Sara you're telling you learn things which your grandmother used to study. Maybe this is not so bad after all, I think the old education system is a more imposing one than the new one.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

(to Terry)
Maybe, but only in very few cases. The world has changed radically for 70 years you know. You can't have the same studies as your grandma did, these are totally obsolete and require modernization.

Quote:i hope one can tell me about europian system of education

The education in Europe, as against to the Iraqi one, is not a stable one. I mean the government always introduces something new in the system. Sometimes it has good consequences and somotimes not. But it's good they are trying to evolve

What I like in the today's system is that it gives freedom to students in choosing the objects they wanna study. It's a big advantage, since they don't waste time on learning by rote the topics.

At young age, students can't really understand what they need and want. Being universal in all sectirs is better.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

parents can decide for them. Parents will never want their children to have a bad future.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

You are right. Some kids, even if they are talented can be lazy. But when there is a good parent near him to guide the right direction, which he as an experienced adult had spotted, a bright future is expected.

Parents' view over life should not influence the child. Naturally, the child is good from the very birth. But, education changes him. If you allow your child develop in a normal way,never he will show you negative things
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Know about education system in India pihugupta 0 1,156 03-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Last Post: pihugupta