Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black gold: prospects of oil markets
Experts predict that world oil price may reach the point of 200 USD by 2012. And you know it’s not groundless. Look, now petroleum exporting countries reduce oil extraction so they lower supply in the markets. While demand in black gold is stabile in growth trend because most developing economies such as Indian and Chinese ones need petroleum more and more. You shouldn’t be an outstanding economist to know that supply and demand is an economic model, based on price in markets. Talking about current situation in world oil markets, I can see that demand is significantly outdrawing supply. I’m sure, in the near future we’ll meet jump in oil prices. So if our leaders are really interested in economic recovery of European countries they are to lay oil in stocks right now, when the price is 75 USD per barrel. They shouldn’t delay this process!

How about diverting to alternate energy resources like the solar, nuclear, wind and hydo-electric, etc?
All that glitters is gold

Quote: So if our leaders are really interested in economic recovery of European countries they are to lay oil in stocks right now, when the price is 75 USD per barrel. They shouldn’t delay this process!

As far as I know people tend to replace oil with other liquids due to certain obvious diminishing petroleum resources. So no need to make reservations cause until then will be another "black gold". Already are invented water engine.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

will be a useless storage of money because people use slowly other energy resources knowing that soon oil will disappear. So the stores will be made but will not be engines that use them, and also still to be invested a lot of money for its preservation.

Nathan Wrote:will be a useless storage of money because people use slowly other energy resources knowing that soon oil will disappear. So the stores will be made but will not be engines that use them, and also still to be invested a lot of money for its preservation.

you are quite right... so I agree with your thoughts... Smile Confuseduper. I know that japanese already invented an engine on water, :-P

FreeThinker Wrote:How about diverting to alternate energy resources like the solar, nuclear, wind and hydo-electric, etc?

He probably does not believe in alternative energy. Or may not know about them .. but if he is so worried, can make his own supplies :mrgreen: ... and we ,think, that somehow we will manage with so many smart minds on earth in future... ;-)

tricker Wrote:but if he is so worried, can make his own supplies :mrgreen: ... and we ,think, that somehow we will manage with so many smart minds on earth in future... ;-)

would do well if he will make some provisions; will have what to show to grandchildren ;-) . In fact not even need to worry so, because this engine that uses oil, still pollute the air; so people seek other solutions cheaper and less harmful Smile
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Quote:you are quite right... so I agree with your thoughts... . I know that japanese already invented an engine on water,

I hope that new cars (working on electricity) do not resemble the existing one that, because it is more a pain than useful. Must be loaded every 70-80 km, not going more than 80 km / h, is too small for the whole family. What can be worst in a car than those qualities for what is bought ?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions