Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorcycle - Sport and adrenaline, or a step closer to death
Serious accident at a competition of extreme Moto in Spain. Australian sportsman fell during a jump and arrived in serious condition at hospital
A sports motorbike fell over an opponent who reached different trauma hospital. Competition in the U.S. was full of accidents.
Really worth these shows the lives and health of these people?

I really like this sport, offers a extaordinary show. I have a bike too and sometimes I like to go out and drive with speed ,but more not risk because it is very dangerous.

Incredible scenes from the motorcycling World Championships. Several drivers were on the brink of taking the fight after it fell and dropped out the competition. Queen class, the Moto GP, stage was won by Italian Valentino Rossi.The first incident took place in the 125 cc class. The Italian Ianone Andreea was on the brink of beating the Spaniard Pol Espargaro, after both riders fell and dropped out the competition. The incidents did not stop there and continued to class queen, the MotoGP. This time his turn came Nicky Hayden and Alex de Angelis have a harsh exchange of words after they had fallen during the race.Hayden rebuked because his opponent had abandoned the competition. San Marino stage was won by Valentino Rossi, who obtained a 103 victory of his career. Italian pilot has consolidated its leading position in general classification, with an advance of 30 points over the next ranked, Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo.

In Norway, it was launched this month a campaign to prevent road accidents for preventing victims among drivers. The slogan is"We are small, but we are not insects!" - "Motorcyclists are in traffic!".
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Interesting, what about the campaign in which they are advised to behave in a civilized manner, where is it? The campaign can be efficiently only if they observe road traffic rules, wear protective equipment (not including sandals and shirts) not exceed speed etc..
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I like this sport, I always watch this kind of competition but since I've seen many accident on motorcycle I got a phobia.

Everybody, who likes speed, adores motorcycles. Driving motorcycle is very dangerous sport. Motorcycles can gather very high speed, any little stone on a road can break the balance and scriple or even kill you. Danger and adrenaline attracts reckless drivers and they go at full speed despite any warnings. I would like to drive a motorcycle, I think that to drive a bike is a way of life.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Motorcycle is like a grave on the wheels, it is the most dangerous type of transport from the world. I have a friend which have lost his brother in a motorcycling accident, and my friend couldn't many years couldn't come to normal life because he was suffering very much. But after some time he personally bought a motorcycling, and I think he is crazy, because he will go the same way like his brother.

I love very much motorcycling, but I don't have the courage to ride on it, i is very dangerous and I think I will never drive it. But it is very interesting and exciting to watch when someone is riding a motorcycling, everyone stops for a few seconds and take a look at it.

I like this bike racing sport too much and I am always willing to see any event related to bike racing. I don't care what you are saying. The only thing I know that I would do anything to get a speed bike and after that participation in RACE..

---------------------------------------
Going High
sportevents.com

Motorcycle is really fun and I love it before. But now no more. I stop the hobby when I got an accident myself. I'm glad it didn't break my leg and none of my bones got injured. I even stop watching the race, making myself totally disconnected on motorbike. Not anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sport has had the biggest changes over the years? What sport has had the least? Jules 0 3,779 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport should a 17 year old boy who has never played a sport outside of school before play? Edie65 0 4,875 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most exciting sport and what is the most boring sport? Bea17 0 7,858 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport would you say is the most popular sport in Europe after Soccer? Tessie4 0 2,487 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport motorcycle would you pick and why? Maisie 0 2,532 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: