Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal of crisis: Spend carefully!
Politicians say it would be better to spend to stimulate the national economy, lies in domestic production and not fear financial crisis. However the best would have to be careful when we shop. Normally not a hard thing to shop! I reckon I could spend eternity buying shoes and electronics :-) , but occasionally it's good to monitor the rate in spending money. So What should we do?

Attention to label
Often the price of the product differs only because the producer. Check the ingredients and how to prepare and buy depending on value, not brand.
Use coupons
Even if you seem boring to fill so many coupons and coupons, it is best to use all that can benefit reductions. A few bucks here, a few from beyond, and soon have to raise a small fortune. Smile

Curtailing
Do not be limited to a minimum, but waiting time when all the stores have substantial discounts. You can save up to 70% of the value of a product just because you had enough patience.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:Curtailing
Do not be limited to a minimum, but waiting time when all the stores have substantial discounts. You can save up to 70% of the value of a product just because you had enough patience.

at discounts and usually are not all sizes ... I often have faced this problem ... so when I see a coat buy if I really like it than to regret later... Smile
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Loyalty rewards:
I must admit that I do shopping in the same place. So I can save by using loyalty cards or discounts for substantial shopping. The important thing is to think about what you buy and not buy anything from impulse.

Quote:Politicians say it would be better to spend to stimulate the national economy,
Well, then the politicians should give me some more money! :haha

Even before I was mode redundant, I shopped carefully. I think that the economy is in a mess because people were taking out loans and credit cards to pay for things they didn't need (luxury cars, massive HD Televisions, designer clothes, redecorating the house every year..!)

Big_Becka Wrote:I think that the economy is in a mess because people were taking out loans and credit cards to pay for things they didn't need (luxury cars, massive HD Televisions, designer clothes, redecorating the house every year..!)

is policy implemented by Americans to give credit for any term and periods ... But do not forget that monthly return to bank loans plus interest which is profit, and if the man wants, why not? so people have to learn to be limited...

tricker Wrote:Attention to label
Often the price of the product differs only because the producer. Check the ingredients and how to prepare and buy depending on value, not brand.
Use coupons
Even if you seem boring to fill so many coupons and coupons, it is best to use all that can benefit reductions. A few bucks here, a few from beyond, and soon have to raise a small fortune. Smile

All women do that... Unfortunately but not too fit to clothes,shoes etc.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

tricker Wrote:Attention to label
Use coupons
I agree with that but I can not explain that to my wife... she doesn't understand that is no difference between a less expensive, but good product, and expensive one by the same quality. :roll:

Quote:I agree with that but I can not explain that to my wife... she doesn't understand that is no difference between a less expensive, but good product, and expensive one by the same quality.

and what's wrong? ..go shopping alone

Quote:and what's wrong? ..go shopping alone

trying to tell to your wife that from today you will do shopping alone ... You can compare the scandal with a third world war :dispute

Nathan Wrote:
Quote:and what's wrong? ..go shopping alone

trying to tell to your wife that from today you will do shopping alone ... You can compare the scandal with a third world war :dispute

I think you try to explain her slowly and clearly, she would understand and will allow for a period to save (about a spendthrift wife). You need a good approach, just be frank and straight, don't hide your feelings and regrets against her.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vodafone to spend €15m on securing fixed line business Benn 1 3,471 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Benn