Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belarus wants Europe to support its economy
Belarusian authorities beg of EU for money, trying to keep own skin! Experts say that Belarus needs to borrow $11 billions to support its economy during the financial crises. BTW General Belarusian debt burden has already reached the point of $20 bln as gold and foreign currency reserves covers only $3 bln (charter97. org/en/news/2009/8/25/21376/). Belarusian authorities should understand themselves, which bog they’ve got involved by pumping their economy with credits. And taking into consideration hard financial situation in the EU-member States, no one could help Byelorussians except themselves.

Many countries due to crisis period ask Eu for support... so Is nothing wrong in that... everything will be o.k. Confuseduper

Quote: Belarusian authorities should understand themselves, which bog they’ve got involved by pumping their economy with credits. And taking into consideration hard financial situation in the EU-member States, no one could help Byelorussians except themselves.

not be so pessimistic ... IMF has always from where to give credit. And if money is needed to put the economy on its feet then should not be any doubt. Many countries will call on EU aid...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

It is normal to ask for help when you need it, so i do not see nothing Wrong or bad in this. Yes I agree that to take loans is not a pleasure, but IMF give them not at so high interest as banks do. Everything will be O.K... You and your country will pass this situations, as all countries in fact Smile Confuseduper

Is not one of the worst solutions and news. Of course if you do not need help and can by yourselves to step out of the crisis Eu will not borrow money, but it will not be at all easy, because the economy can not wait.Time is money 8-)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

more precisely why you're against such aid ? you think you will not get rid of your debt? or you and your people like to live in crisis? be afraid, can be worse if you will not supply economy with money...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did subscribing to that EU support Portugal's economy? MaximumBeautyDancer 0 3,420 01-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Last Post: LostBreeze