Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 11, a day that changed the world!
It has been 8 years of the terrorist attacks of September 11, that had to change definitely the world face . Within minutes, the two twin towers, a symbol of American capitalism, breaks down under the petrified eyes of horror of around people..Even after eight years did not turn things about the tragedy that changed America and the world. The main organizers of the plot are not found, though President Bush started a war terrorism of the planet.How do you think worth it?

Attached Files Image(s)

“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

possible that everything was staged by the Americans or maybe even was a terrorist attack. I do not know what to say but one it is obvious, must do justice, must bring out the justice to the surface. I fell very bad for Americans and all people who were there, i understood that were many nationalities. God's rest in peace.

I do not know whose hand was here, but some showed their satisfaction on the face, and suffered the consequences ... I agree with intervene in Afghanistan and Iraq, if it is not do that there would developed a nest of terrorism that would hit anytime and anywhere in the civilized world. Their primary support? Terror and religious fanaticism taken to the extreme. this stuff must go! So well did America and the international community that have occurred there
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Funny what you say. Iraq was invaded for oil, to stop Afghanistan for Osama Bin Laden ... About what terrorists you talk? Osama bin Laden? An Arab from Yemen settled in Arabia, which the Americans gave a lot of money for to form a resistance group in Afghanistan against Russia ... American interest? To weaken Russia from the inside ... Then Bush wants to annihilate the group of Bin Laden, who had become too powerful on his money. Began as a resistance movement ... become suddenly a terrorist group which is assigned to all terrorist acts in the world .. Bush creates the image of the group for the needs that for other countries to send troops to destroy "terrorist group" which he created ... American interests are far beyond our capacity to understand ... And this for, I know ,to handle the whole world ...

From now on any Americans still believe in the story itself is not about terrorism. Watch their films both documentary and artistic so. Everything was planned with a single purpose - to enter Iraq's oil basins and beyond - of Iran. Too bad that a lot of innocent people have died and still continue to die in Iraq and Afghanistan -pathetic.

If you think that everything has been planned must know that not only the 2 WTC towers fell, but building 7 or WTC 7. How to fell a 47-story building only they know, even in a televised statement of Larry Silverstein (WTC owner) said the fire department took a decision to overthrow. It is possible within hours someone can organize a controlled demolition of buildings of 47 floors, especially in the chaos thing. So these are some facts people if you doubt about towers then see Building 7, where everything is "on the face". Another thing, the 3 Build WTC 1, 2 and 7 are made only from glass, steel these buildings in history have fallen due to a fire.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I do not think it's terrorism. terrorist is George Bush, it has had to cling to something to get into Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries. Oil is guilty for all and I believe my word t- hat's politics. As my history teacher said - politics is a big bitch :|
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

American interest? To weaken Russia from the inside ... Then Bush wants to annihilate the group of Ben Laden. Began as a resistance movement ...suddenly becomes a terrorist group which is assigned to all terrorist acts in the world .. Bush creates the image of the group for the needs that for other countries to send troops to destroy "terrorist group" which he created ... American interests are far beyond our capacity to understand ... And this for I know to handle the whole world ... And soldiers from a lot of countries return home wounded and mutilated for life ... for a war not of anyone ... Americans wants oil and power!

Maybe and it is something hidden but I don't want to say anything about political views.. I want to bring ,to all families that lost his sons, husbands, daughters in those terrorist acts , in this war, that have not finished yet, my sincerely condolences... I truly want to hope that soon nobody will die due to these facts...

Two huge beams of light were lifted Friday night in Manhattan, even from place the former twin towers of the World Trade Center, was destroyed in the terrorist attacks of 11 September, 2001. It was a tribute on New York sky in memory of those who died on September 11... :ange
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

hey !!!!!!!!!we are not stupid!!!!!! Who allows you to say this and to blame us? with what you and your people are better? sit were you are and do not make to much noise cause you are wrong!!! you can not blame us for your problems... we do not do this.....

In fact, nothing has changed since 11 September 2001, the position of the group remains the same as it was prior to the attacks. We are unconditionally opposed to the installation of any and all surveillance devices in public places. Surveillance cameras did not and will never prevent a major crime or terrorist attack. It is clear to us that the problems - of crime, of terrorism must be solved in other ways.