Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book on sexual education for Muslims
In our Muslim society fierce controversy has erupted over a book about the secrets of sex within marriage, written by Wedad Lootah, (a Muslim and a native Emirati!). The book includes several chapters on marriage within Islam and possible solutions to sexual problems. In the book Lootah accentuates necessity of enlightenment and sexual education in Muslim countries.
Only imagine! According to Lootah, in Saudi Arabia and other countries where the genders are separated, many men have their first sexual experience with other men! “Many men who had anal sex with men before marriage want the same thing with their wives, because they don’t know anything else”, she explains guardian. co. uk/ lifeandstyle/ 2009/ jul/ 05/ muslim-sex-counsellor.
It is outrageous! There is some trying to break down our Muslim moral foundations! Some of the book’s topics is taboo for Muslims and shouldn’t be publicly discussed at all!
Generally speaking, in The East a man, first of all, is a head of the family, not a lover. I suspect that our men care little about a woman’s receiving pleasure from sex. Women are regarded as breeders. You’d think they’ll fail to take a f#ck without a book such as that one is. But, you know, high birth rate in Arabic countries indicates that there is everything all right with sex there.

Quote: But, you know, high birth rate in Arabic countries indicates that there is everything all right with sex there.

to conceive a child is enough and a sexual act, which not necessarily is present pleasure and satisfaction. Your people think that sex is only to have children (which is a mistake). perhaps this book will open the eyes to men from your religion. is a pity to live a life and die without knowing what is sexual pleasure and satisfaction
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Wow..i can say that this is real revolution for you. i think your people a the last who think that sex is the process of making children. I hope that will be not forbidden, and men will be able ti read and to learn something, like how to treat a woman... or that she likes to be touched, to be loved, and to have a normal sexual relation.

Hehehehe - I have heard that muslim women are not so innocent! :lol: Apparently some very dirty jokes and rowdy songs are shared at the womens' bath houses in the Middle East! Confusedlurp

Big_Becka Wrote:Hehehehe - I have heard that muslim women are not so innocent! :lol: Apparently some very dirty jokes and rowdy songs are shared at the womens' bath houses in the Middle East! Confusedlurp

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: that is good news, cause in (sex/love and war) all is allowed, or nothing forbidden ... those bath house are for married women, or for all ages?

I don't know... I heard this on the Radio - a female reporter travelled around the Middle East and wrote a documentary on her experiences of being a woman in Muslim countries. There was a song about the uses of bananas... Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sexual minorities Steven 0 6,501 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: