Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milk products
Consumed separately or in combination with other foods - milk, yogurt and cheese - are very nutritious. If you discover the benefits of milk products and how to select them, preserve and prepare them share with us.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Although many sorts of food are rich in calcium, dairy products are heading the list. A diet with a high consumption of milk reduces the risk of many diseases, including osteoporosis. Beside calcium, milk products supply protein, vitamin B complex, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. Generally, milk is a good source of vitamin D, which favors the absorption of calcium in the body.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

milk is a product that contains many calories, vitamins, and help treat certain respiratory diseases, I personally suffered from asthma and due to the consumption of goat milk, I treated of the respiratory disease. Consumption of milk keeps the body in the best shape because it is a nutrition and natural treatment and does not require a prescription. I drink at least 1 liter of milk per day, but you? :quoi

Whole milk products contain more fat (especially saturated) and calories. Therefore it is recommended to eat them on the defatted, which provide the same benefits the body, but low in fat and calories...

Yogurt is a universally accepted, with a full composition that manages to satisfy our pleasure of eating something good. Unlike milk, it has a larger amount of calcium that is easily absorbed by the body.
That's why is recommended to eat it every day:
Contains macronutrients: carbohydrates, lipids and proteins "that bring the necessary amino acids. The addition of yeast enhances protein metabolism"
Contains a significant amount of calcium. No matter the amount of calcium in a product, but the percentage is assimilated, and in this regard yogurt has a clear advantage: easy absorbable calcium than milk. Along with a balanced diet, exercise integrated into our lives is to promote absorption of calcium, and yogurt is a key help in fixing it.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

All types of milk and most food products obtained from milk are in this group. Dairy products which keeps the amount of calcium in milk are part of this group of food and those who have little or no calcium, such as cream cheese, cream or butter, not included in this food group. It is advisable to choose a very low fat dairy products, if at all without fat.

The most commonly consumed foods in this group are:
Milk : skimmed milk, partly skimmed (1%, 2%), full, low-lactose milk, lactose-free milk, milk with different flavors (chocolate, strawberry, etc..)
Milk-based pudding dessert made with milk, ice cream, milkshake.
Cheddar cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, melted cheese, processed cheese (various flavors).
All types of yogurt yogurt: skimmed, partially skimmed, full.

Consumption of milk and milk products has many health benefits. People who have a diet rich in milk and dairy products may reduce the risk of low bone mass. Milk group foods contain vital nutrients for your health. Among these nutrients are calcium, potassium, vitamin D and protein.

Raw milk (unpasteurized) contains many bacteria harmful to the body and can cause illness or even death, according to a recent study A team of researchers from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in USA found numerous cases of illness following consumption of unpasteurized milk or cheese made from raw milk. The 1007 meet patients faced with a minor allergy, 104 were hospitalized and 2 died. Symptoms caused by consumption of unpasteurized milk varies with harmful bacteria present in it. Among them are: vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever, headache and muscle. Some experts argue that raw milk is much richer in vitamins than pasteurized and that is naturally antimicrobial. But research carried out until now have not found conclusive evidence to support this hypothesis, says the Center for Disease Control and Administration of Medicines and Foods in the U.S. Since 1987, FDA asked the pasteurization of milk and of all milk products produced for human consumption.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

A high consumption of dairy products, especially non-fat, help lower blood pressure, suggests a new study. Experts do not know for sure where this particular benefit comes , but argue that dairy products with a low-fat may be a crucial component for a healthy diet. If you're a passionate of milk products pay attention to fat content. They could be much healthier than dairy in which saturated fat content is very high.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Men who consume milk and other dairy products often are worrying about diabetes and heart problems, informs BBC News. Following a study involving 2,375 men aged 45-59 years, experts have found that subjects who consumed daily 500 ml or more of milk decreased by up to 62% risk of developing metabolic syndrome. People faced with this syndrome presents two or more health problems - such as hyperglycemia, hypertension, excess fat - which can increase the risk of diabetes and coronary heart disease. Not indicated a high consumption of dairy products streaky, but rather 2.3 servings of skimmed milk, the researchers recommend.

Consume milk for a healthy heart! A diet rich in milk is not as harmful as is rumored, but the contrary is very beneficial. Latest studies show that a high consumption of milk protects against heart disease, says British journal DailyMail.
Despite rumors that milk in large quantities can affect health, scientists say otherwise stating that milk does not harm but also reduce the risk of death caused by chronic diseases. This is the conclusion reached by experts from Cardiff and Reading Universities after they analyzed the results of 324 studies based on the effects of milk consumption.
The researchers said that milk, not only help bone development,but also protects the body from many diseases and reducing the risk of dying from a heart attack by up to 20%.

Scientists have discovered that milk ...
Protect against Alzheimer's disease. Researchers at Oxford University found that milk is the best source of vitamin B12, protects the brain against neurological diseases.
According to the study, published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, older people have deficiency of vitamin B12 are twice exposed to develop neurological diseases, and a good source of vitamin B12 is milk. Consumption quarter liter of milk daily may increase levels of vitamin B12 in the body, protecting the brain from degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's.

Help in the treatment of weight loss. A glass of milk for breakfast helps you get rid of kilograms lighter, shows a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Research made by Australians found that a glass of skim milk at the meal in morning give to participants in the study the feeling of being full, being less hungry at lunch. Moreover, on days when the milk gave them breakfast, the volunteers ate fewer calories at lunch. One explanation is that milk protein satisfy the appetite better than a sugar made from fruit juice which "burns" more quickly.
Calm sunburns. If you stay too long in the sun and your skin starts to burn, apply cold milk. It is calming and anti-inflammation.

Milk is an ideal food not only for the young ones but also for the aged ones and convalescents alike. It is rich in carbohydrate primarily lactose, protein mainly casein and fat. Further minerals like calcium, phosphorous, sodium, potassium and magnesium are present in appreciable quantities.

Milk products contain calcium,vitamin B, protein.Not always milk products are very fat, it can be 2.5% of fat,and it is more preferable.Nowadays many milk products are made of not natural material.Also our organism doesn't assimilate protein fully without fat, you just eat waste product. We need natural products

I know that milk is very beneficial for the body, but I can not drink it and ready. Since I remember me I did not drink milk! ... I even can not stand the smell of milk ... how you can drink it? :quoi

According to scientific studies, consuming milk products could have significant benefits for lowering blood pressure. Although milk products are not a miracle cure, they clearly contribute significantly to improved blood pressure control as part of a healthy lifestyle. It is more benefit for that who do like these products because not all people like to eat this kind of animal product.

Milk products are grate for everyone, It is very rich in proteins, calcium and different kind of minerals which our organism need day by day. We should drink every day at least one cup of milk and eat 100g of cheese. it is good for our immune system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goat`s milk Lorry 0 5,229 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: