Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love between working colleagues
More companies are against amorous relationships between their employees as possible separation has bad influence on the process of work. What think you of such a relationship?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

many proverbs and words of parents say is not really mix with the stuff at home from work. Especially since in some respectable companies this is prohibited by the job description.
But what are the real fears and how you can overcome them?
If not go will find whole company. Nobody can guarantee that a relationship can work. But you will never know unless you try. As you feel better about yourself, the more will be easier to face such fears. So, instead of using energy to create negative scenarios, better use it to strengthen your self-esteem and confidence in yourself walking across a relationship. Be careful not to fall into the trap but first flirtation. If you feel that you can connect a relationship, do it in equal pace with possible partners. If you find inner balance to keep unchanged the professional relationship, without attempting to seek empathy from colleagues and to build "camps" and your's, you win the respect of others and far more confidence in you. But, if we wished to end, knowing that nobody will be able to get a hole in the stomach in the morning, two times higher than usual,once that you wake up and realize that it's over, then you realize that you have to go ... to work.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

You seem trifling?
For can you ever flirted with a colleague or two, I fear that they will say you're not looking for a relationship, but rather you like to have the attention of others on you. To get out of this dilemma, try to be patient enough to overcome superficial flirtations. Maybe it's time to realize how much trust you have in you and how prepared you are for a stable relationship. In this way, you send the wrong signal to those around and you can withdraw at time of dozen relationships....

I am jealous and would not bear to see my partner jokes with other colleagues?
If you feel a possessive person, to know that jealousy rather say something about you than about your partner or colleagues about the office. And instead run for a partner who is always with you, from fear of see how possessive you are, you better try to solve this problem, which comes from distrust you. For the jealousy is like saying you do not consider yourself sufficiently great to be loved and then I always expect the other to find someone to be more cool than you and realized it is not worth you love.

I will seem desperate to find someone?
Depends how far you go and how much you expose yourself. There is always dignity in our actions, no matter how desperate the moment is, if you feel good inside and start acting like one.

I will can not work normal if we will have problem...
indeed, not easy to focus on the report that he taught you when you see the one with which you fought the morning, talking with a colleague from a friendly tone. On the other hand, revenge is easier, because you can do and you do so. The real solution is time but just a real communication and the creation of a mature relationship in which to solve problems together, when they occur, to listen to each other and take care of you. In this way, you can move more easily over difficult moments and they will strengthen your relationship. And at work, even if it be in the middle of a conflict, you can move more easily, knowing that both submit work for things to be better.

I will carry Problems home from work and vice versa?
This is something which is good to talk since the beginning of the relationship and establish some rules for "hygiene" that will protect the bugs. The more rules are desired by both, the better it will be one.
Nobody says it's easy. But maybe it deserves. It remains only to try!