Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enslavement of Europe
Hello! I live in the Netherlands, but I have many friends in Great Britain. Well, an anti-Islamic-terrorists rally has been held in London recently. And you see, the Media says that groups of fascists and nationalists went out to protest against peaceful Muslims.
www . dailymail . co . uk / news / article-1213142 / Anti-Islamic-protest-fears-2-000-Palestinian-supporters-gather-London-rally . html

www . guardian . co . uk / world / 2009 / sep / 13 / english-defence-league-protest-palestinian
You know how these Media men can distort the truth. But my friends were eyewitnesses to what was happening. Many protesters were quite aged and some of them were with children. And you know, they came out to protest against the fact that radical Muslims think Qur’an is above all secular laws. They tried to say the Muslims arrived in a foreign country but started to promote their principles instead of peacefully assimilating into British society!
Well, the police just didn’t let the people hold a quiet rally: they looked at the youngsters as if they were criminals; the latecomers were not allowed to join the rally. Nevertheless the Muslims were also marching on the streets at the same time, and anyone could join them anytime!
It turns out that the government encourages Muslims with its actions and forgets about the indigenous people. However neither you nor I are allowed to forget what Qur’an (Islamic Bible) says: “Obey not the unbelievers but wage a Mighty Jihad against them!” (25:52). And the ‘unbelievers’ are everyone who doesn’t believe in Allah. Now, when those radical Muslims have realized that the government backs them, they might easily unleash their jihad against other people
video . google . co . uk / videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781&q=islam+what+the+west+needs+to+know&total=106&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0#.
And this, my friends, will be much worse that the 9/11 attacks!
You know, it seems to me that not only Britain, but all Europe will find itself under the reign of Muslims one day. For example, here, in the Netherlands Mohammed has already become the most popular newly-born boy’s name
www . telegraph . co . uk / news / worldnews / europe / netherlands / 6022588 / Mohammed-is-most-popular-boys-name-in-four-biggest-Dutch-cities . html!

Here Americans have got what they wanted .... made from a very peaceful country once a scapegoat for everyone ... and wonder why we are so blind? you just do not see how Islamic countries revolt and try to show that they are not so guilty as it seems? why if everything was initiated by the U.S., if also they, sent to fight thousands of young men and killed with arms made by them thousand of people, and still Americans are good and they are bad? Have you thought about this?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums