Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All make it a far better spot overall.
The chaos tunnel green dragons are a lot quicker and easier once you get used to them. Although they will use more food than RS gold the wilderness dragons, the Ease of being: 1) from this wilderness (no revenants and their pesky teleblocks) 2) much less crowded (only takes 1-2 hops to Locate a world without anyone on this ) 3) Closer to a lender than the wilderness dragons

All make it a far better spot overall. In case you've got a home with a mounted decoration and alter, bring home teletabs/runes and recharge pray there and then teleport to edge to bank/restart excursion. Otherwise, use varrock teletabs/runes, lender in varrock east bank, and recharge prayer at the alter to the north. Input through the dungeon entrance just over the"Mapped from Flippi273" box, and run south throughout the cavern then use the portal to get to the green dragon area. Make sure that you use up all your prayer before you begin using food in order to minimise the amount of food you waste. There are also a few other spots you may use, like the multiple spawns somewhat south of the lava maze in 40 wildy, which will be always abandoned, however full of revenants and only accessible by the portal sites. However, the Varrock ones are probably best for drags in the wilderness.

I want to complete the quest As a First Resort to get access to this spa pool at Oo'glog town that gives you infinite energy for some time but I want 48 hunter to do this pursuit. 1. I would like to utilize the boundless energy while runecrafting character runes in abyss but how is fastest to get back to Oo'glog city and soak myself at the pool? I can move my home to Brimhaven and I use Teleport to House pills when runecrafting since there's a glory mounted in my house.

The quickest way I can think of would be to go beyond the house, stroll to the docks, travel by ship to Oo'glog, get to buy RuneScape gold the pool and finally teleport to Edgeville using a glory amulet. Just how much does it cost to travel by ship from Brimhaven to Oo'glog city? Is there any faster method of getting there? Salamanders are most likely best for 48 hunter. Idk about the fastest way, I don't use them much and I simply grab the gnome gliders there...I guess charter ship could be faster though, might try it.