Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when its right time 4 american troops 2 back off from iraq
:banghead :banghead
i wander when h h h :banghead every body fed up with this thig and lying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys what do you think :? :oO

there is no time for such a shit /iraq became their home. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :deg

I feel sorry for you pink rose. It lloks like you are really mad on American soldier. You probably live in Iraq. How do they bother you?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I think if Obama becomes president, the situation can radically change
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Terry Wrote:I feel sorry for you pink rose. It lloks like you are really mad on American soldier. You probably live in Iraq. How do they bother you?
yeah i live in iraq oooooooooooooooooooo they do alot of things, they are thief they steal our gas and nobody say why they do what they want but im lucky you know why cause i live in kurdistsn and there is no american troop there

well that was actually their goal, to steal gas from you. But don't they begin to leave Iraq little by little?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

it's not the American soldiers who do that. American soliders are people hired by the American government, they only do their job.

American troops occupied Iraq by force and they still die there for benefits of Texan oil companies and to maintain the lower price on US gas stations!

for them it's nothing more than a high-risky job, I'm sure the most of them don't do it because of pleasure or for serving the Texan companies, they simply need a job.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

guys do you really think they are so innocent? Just remember the scandal about how they used to treat prisoners in jails? Those photos... they were peeing on them... and you say they only want a job?

Every army in the world had its criminals. America is the same...
I heard that American soldiers benefit from special treatment in every country they come and if they commit crimes or injuries to local people they are released by police and judged in America. :nonnon :mrgreen:

Because USA carries on several military missions simultaneously, they have a lot of war criminals. Generally, on the average American soldiers are more aggressive! Why? Well because they consider everybody to be inferior to them
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

if Iraq was a little more democratic, I think such cases as mockery over ordinary citizens would be revealed each day. The reasons they are not revealed is that people are afraid to declare this.

most of the soldiers who go to Iraq simply don't realize this is a war, and not a game. If anybody saw the movie "Fahrenheit 9/11 " he will definitely agree with me.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

yes, I remember (in this movie) a phrase of a high-school student who wanted to go to Iraq, he said "If I go to this war will I be given a business card?". This phrase needs no comment.

Republican presidential candidate John McCain claimed (on June 11) it's "not too important" when American troops leave Iraq, provoking a daylong political battle with Democrat Barack Obama. This was the peak which underscored the different opinions between the two candidates on how to end the five-year-old war.

you see, we are trying to understand "when they are going to leave", but some of the "officials" simply say "it's not too important"! People die out there, and they don't care.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

all Americans heard that phrase, and everybody is aware about the attitude of each candidate for the president position, so if McCain is elected it will prove that Americans don't deserve respect.

What if Obama simply denies the Iraqi war just for gaining more votes? And when he comes to the power he could change his opinion?

I don't know. But it's rather no than yes. Although when J.W. Bush had been elected nobody could think he would change totally the American world and will worsen the USA's name ten times.

Attached Files Image(s)

40 translation of Quran HERE
reading is the answer not burning !!

can somebody tell me what was he doing to that little boy. Children from Iraq begin to hate Americans since their childhood, I'm afraid to think what will happen to them in the future...

today they hate, tomorrow - become terrorists. If they leave now, it's not too late to normalize the situation.

i think we should wait until US elections to know how long they will be there.
if Obama win, they will out from iraq soon but if McCain is the winner they will stay for a long time.

yes you are right Angel, however Obama's victory is not everything which should be done in order to recall forces. The entire American government must want it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anybody sued the bush administration or anyone for the war in iraq? ShortforDionysus 0 4,733 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: