Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love is love
love is just love and nothing else.

hmmm, like happiness is happiness and nothing more, like life is life and nothing more. OK, but what does love mean for you?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

U know, i dont know what kind of reply u'll receieve on ur question, but i think there are veryf ew people having love prob like me.... when u truely love smb, wanna spend the rest of ur life with him but...huge prb is forwarded... Distance, Religion, Nationality..
But they say Love overcomes everything, i only hope that...
LOve is Love.. LOve is all we need..

it is also said that "love will save the world", but this is only a quotation and nothing more. Love can't overcome everything

Terry Wrote:hmmm, like happiness is happiness and nothing more, like life is life and nothing more. OK, but what does love mean for you?
as i said love is love which means everything no one can live without love its a sacred thing no one can define true love coz its very rare. Cry Cry :nonnon

but no waweta, scientists have a good explaination of what love is. It's a matter of chemical substances interaction in the bodies, and nothing else.

LOve is Everything.. I cant imagine my life without it.... I love Love :love

Love is good when it's honest and is enormously bad when it's fake. Many believe they are in love but actually it's just a physical attraction and nothing else. I forgot what means to love indeed...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

i was like one girl but she was not like me !!! you now why?becuase she has a boyfriend. :banghead

LOve is most important cause if not for love you wil not exist now.It does everything..why your still breathing and why you are still existing in this world.....

You know... If not Love than i dont know what could make me exist now... Though my Love iS distant...

do you consider this normal when two persons who love each other are distant? Why don't you find someone who's closer, cause you can damage your mind always thinking about somebody and never see him...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I've already damaged it, but what can i do, really i tried not to think about it, but now i know that, as i mentioned in one of topic, i cant be with somebody else but him.. i simpy cant.. cuz my love is so deep

believe me, if your relations are far distant, you should not be dating. Why am I telling you this? Well, because I have the same problem (read the topic "travelling relations"), but for me it's too late to do something cause I'm married, what you should do is not allow to make such a mistake
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

You know whatt i did today? I Broke one very nice boy's heart, he was already dreaming to marry me in a year, and i simply finished up everything, cuz i just cant.... Now i'm feeling sad, cuz he's desperate,wants nothing more in life(at least for now, i know he'll be better) ...
I wont marry anyone else, and will wait for the one i truly Love as long as it is possiible

It's OK, his heart will unbreak soon. What is really important is that you did what you had to do. Only you manage your life
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

yeah... Now i heard that all his family is desperate, they all love me so much...
Oh what can i do... I Am feeling so bad these days.. most of the time crying...

But i just Love My Seetie....

maybe if you offer him friendship it can reduce his and your pain. It may be difficult for the first time, but it's a solution for the future

Friendship? oh.. no Peter, here it doent happen so.
If i tell him anything like that he will simply kill me..

why is that? You think he can try again dating with you? If you refuse him permanently his attempts will not have effect, so what's the problem with friendship?

Well may be nothing with me, but he will never look at me as a friend..For him I'm the ne he loves, so he simply cant be my friend and it will be hard for me too as i see now.....

that's ok Lile, if he's a man he must understand that, don't worry.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

you see Helen, sometimes feelings are beyond courage, so you can't just say that "he's a man and he'll understand".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i am 18 and love a guy but dont know how to express my love teena 8 8,285 05-16-2023, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Kiven Kya
  Love poems Admin_phpbb3_import1 130 128,471 05-16-2023, 06:30 AM
  Telling I love you in your language Admin_phpbb3_import1 84 86,350 05-16-2023, 06:27 AM
  if you wanna have some of love rouber 3 4,411 03-23-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Faucett
  Women's love vs Men's love Faw_Peter 1 8,576 10-15-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Faucett
  Love and friendship Benn 33 25,205 09-12-2018, 06:10 AM
  Colour of love M.Helen 25 25,676 09-12-2018, 05:56 AM
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,606 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  The older you get, the more difficult is to love M.Helen 19 17,599 01-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Last Post: asd123
  ANOTHER HORRIBLE LOVE STORY FROM TURKEY:COMING ON MONDAY! solzhenitsyn08 3 5,281 11-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: aimhigh