Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New search engine tries to dethrone Google
Several previous employees of Google have launched a new SE "Cuil" , which managed to collect information better and faster than what is on the market. As BBC correspondents forward, the recently portal, as also everything that has released until now, it will actually beat with the company's product of who left, Google. :quoi

The name of the freshly SE, Cuil, comes from Welsh and means knowledge or hazel tree. Its creators say it uses more than 120 billion web pages to its database. It would be more than renowned Google use, the titan SE which long ago give up to say how many pages indexed.

Cuil claims that the used technology is with several steps further than the methods which brought the huge success of Google. Specifically, instead of taking into account the number and quality of links that take you from one page to another, as does Google, Cuil attempts and to process the information found the page and to better understand the search terms used by visitors. The results are displayed in the magazine format. Confuseduper

if able to do what experts say, than "Thank God", for that Google sometimes, driving me crazy with the results displayed. But it's true that it is hard without him. As we all know if something new is better than the old one .... each of us will modernize

Oh really eh? I never heard of such! You sure it is a threat to google?
This is the first time have heard about Cuil.
I'm still using google and I think nothing can beat google.
Peace ^_^.... I mean no harm... Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How could I Speak to a live person at Google, if Google home not working? lanedavis 0 1,428 12-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: lanedavis
  Couldn't utilize the Google application? Speak to a live person at Google lanedavis 0 1,463 12-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: lanedavis