Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia in mourning....
Night of nightmare in the Russian city Perm. At least 112 people died and 135 others were injured after a fire has swallowed a club. The fire had started from the installations that adorn the ceiling. The owner and manager were arrested.
"It is a criminal act," said President Dmitry Medvedev, who requested the harshest punishment possible for the guilty.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

2. ....a disaster on the railways in Russia. 39 people died and 90 were injured when an express train on the route Moscow - St. Petersburg, has derailed. Authorities go on the trail of a terrorist act and appears to have good reason.

...all in one week .... really be the beginning of a new series of terrorist attacks on this great power of the world?
I do not know what to think? :quoi
I know only that will be the biggest mistake made by terrorists .... after which a lot of people will suffer. Take care of yourself, as we are surrounded by threats here and there and everywhere.

I hope there is not any chain of terrorist attacks ... because, that remains, Russia to start a war with someone and, goodbye the peace in the world. That would be the most horrible mistake! I hope that to this will not reach :nonnon