Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does travel improve our knowledges?
How do you think what is the benefit from traveling in different countries?

First of all, youve learn new things about the country perhaps the history of the country, the beautiful spots, the people you meet and your experience is always something to treasure forever.

First of all, I believe you discover yourself and learn a lot about "hidden" aspects of your personality. Based on my experience: whenever provided with various challenges while traveling, there was always a lesson to learn. And often, I couldn't see an immediate result or effect, but after several such experiences, I was able to sense a change in my perception about the world, certain attitudes and ways of acting. And I definitely appreciate that.

I think that it not just improve your knowledges but also gives you a lot of good memories about the countries where you have been traveled and also you can meet there a lot of interesting people and make new friends. I think it is great to have friends in different countries.

Hello Friends......

Yes Travel improve our knowledge . you see amazing other ways of life, different morals and values, you will pick different languages. When visiting poorer countries it makes you appreciate what you ve got. new ideas, teaches you to interact with others of different cultures. the list goes on but most importantly its........

EDUCATIONAL

Thanks

You'll learn so many things not only the culture and it's people but somehow it will be an eye opener to you and you'll learn to love it's country and respect their culture and their way of living.

Lorry Wrote:How do you think what is the benefit from traveling in different countries?
Hi, I think it's great to travel, its advantages is being able to discover the cultures, having friendly relations, relaxation, discover the country ... so I discovered many things while traveling, and I also discovered a great site for tourism and travel, you can visit if you want ;-) <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wisertrip.com">www.wisertrip.com</a><!-- w -->

Yes travel helps us to improve our knowledge. It helps us to learn about cultures, food, adventure etc about other countries and we see new things and learn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US Visas | US Immigration Forms