Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile telephone and our health
Do you know any cases when mobile telephone influence directly your health? Maybe some cancer?

hmm...Let me think..mm..no. I don't know some of such cases. I generally think that it is impossible that a mobile can influence directly the health. Yes, it influence our health because of the radiation but directly I think not. I've heard that mobile influence our health just in that moment when we are talking.

The important thing is where we keep this mobile phone, because if you keep it in the same place, for example i the pocket near the heart every day it may cause some changes to your heart. It really may be dangerous because of its radiance.

Cellphone devices are good invention as it keeps in touch with our valuable people but same time Cellphones signal are too much dangerous for our health. Too much use of cellphone, Its signals rays can damage our listening power, also harmful for heart, and can cause cancer too. On the other hand its also puts your body in stress.

Try not to keep the cellphone in your front pocket as its harmful for heart and also avoid not keep cellphone beside you while gonna sleep.

For more healthy tips you can visit here on the Official page of Dr. Charles Livingston :
HealthAndFitness.Com