Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flower can listen voices?
I saw on the discovery channel that if talking nice with flowers they are growing faster and better. Also that music influence directly its life. There was an experiment and they found out that after listening rock music flower grow up faster. Do they hear something, if yes why rock, it is very hard music, why do they love it? Very interesting

I think they can because if they cam smell why they can hear? Even if I am a man, i love flowers very much and when I water them I always talk telling them how beutiful they are and that i love them very much, I know it sounds strange but my mother do that and she teach me also to do that. Smile

Flower can't listen any voices because they don't have souls and reason. It is just a plant which grows up, nothing else, it doesn't have ears to listen voices or eyes to see the owner, it is a myth, it can't be true.

I agree that flowers love music...
My mom has a small at home and every time in the morning when she water them,
she would talk to them and sometimes she would sing while doing some pruning and the like..
But she said, any music, any song is fine..
They kinda feel they are well cared and loved...
They bear beautiful flowers in return, she said it's their way of saying
"thank you" and "showin some love"...

I think, the point is not that the flowers grow faster while listening to the rock music. They just try to run away (AC/DC is not for everyone).
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Laurentine Wrote:Flower can't listen any voices because they don't have souls and reason. It is just a plant which grows up, nothing else, it doesn't have ears to listen voices or eyes to see the owner, it is a myth, it can't be true.

Not quite... my mother had some flowers in the living room until my brother started to listen RAP in high tune... they all die within a week... :lol:

I believe every living things has a feelings.I talk to the plants in the garden and even animals.But,i am not crazy . :lol:

himalayan goji
TaiSlim does it work