Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beauty or Cleverness
When you like a girl or a boy, what is the most important think that you pay attention, on its beauty or cleverness? Good looks tend to fade with age, while the clever often get even more clever with the increased wisdom of the passing of time. Being good looking might get you some advantages in society but being truly clever, this wouldn't cause you any trouble since you could likely find a way to get ahead of the good looking people anyways.

I choose cleverness, the truly clever maintain a superior sense of humility. Those who look good usually know they are beautiful and they don't need many knowledges, but with age the beauty fades until the beautiful become normal looking and then who you will look at?

Everyone who says that beauty of a woman is nothing is liar or crazy. Beauty and cleverness are both important for everyone. I can't choose.

Beauty or cleverness?
I don't really mind at all. Its just one or two of added factors.
The most important is regardless the beauty and cleverness you are loved and inlove and that you are accepted and you can acccept.

Hello,

I agree with you enplase. Beauty and cleverness both are important. nobody can choose any one of them.

Regards,
Olivia

Articles On Leadership and Management