Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About loneliness
Even if loved ones are near us and we always find a shoulder for support, no one can change places with us, or understand actually what we go through. Loneliness, as long as not up to us, may be the source of suffering and despair, suffocating, but if sometime is our choice, can bring us happiness and peace of mind. This is what we call "serene solitude", which allows us to get in contact with ourselves, to find new ideas to create, to make surveys, to meditate and pray.

Loneliness serene develop our capacity to love ourselves without an emotional dependence, allows us to remain ourselves and to head to the others without unnecessary concessions, with enthusiasm and confidence, help us to discover the joy of living. This type of loneliness, which doesn't prevents us from communication with others, affords the ability of adaptation and autonomy, allows us to live in our own pace, to evaluate everything calmly and make the best decisions, without needing to justify.

How get out of loneliness
Many elderly, especially women, live alone - solitude is, in this case, a difficult challenge. This type of involuntary solitude, sad and frightening is a state with who facing and others social categories: those sick, people abandoned, singles following a divorce or death life partner, the disabled, prisoners, unmarried people. This phenomenon is even more dramatic when affects the elderly, who must face not only with the physical and intellectual aging process, but, and prejudices, indifference, insensitivity and individualism that characterize society.

If you suffer from loneliness and looking for solutions to be free from the clutches of her, following tips may be useful, but is up to you to make the first steps.
*Gather your physical and mental resources to fight with depression.
*Develop your skills and attitudes, particularly resilience, appreciation and confidence to become strong enough, that no one and nothing can stop you to be happy.
*Hold tenaciously to the positive image that you created about yourself and avoid complying with the pattern of an elder person.
*Give yourself more time for you, for exercises, for the toilet, even for a little coquetry.

I feel that loneliness is only a bad thing when we don't know how to be comfortable by ourselves. Learning this, we can be happy when alone and with people. This is perfect balance and harmony...

Hello,

Tricker you have given really nice advice to come up from the loneliness. I think the best thing is to make yourself busy in the work. If you are busy in your work then i think you don't feel alone.

Regards,
Olivia

Business Management Training

i really dont want to fell lonely, and im afraid of that for me being lonely is when your all by yourself no one to talk to.. thats why im always with friends to avoid that feeling..

Thermostat Shop coupon code

Whenever, I felt lonely the best place I go is the sea or just walking in the woods. I felt comfort doing it.