Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Windshield Repair and Replacement is a Big Deal
You're driving along, minding your own business, when a rock flies up and chips your windshield. It happens all the time, right? No big deal. Getting it repaired would just be another headache you don't need. So you put it off for another day.

Sure, it's no big deal until you go to your car one day and notice a big crack across the windshield. That little chip was heated up in the sun and caused a fault line in your windshield's glass.

Still no big deal? In some states it's illegal to drive with a crack in the windshield that is in the driver's line of sight. In other states it's illegal to drive with a cracked windshield at all. I'd call that a big deal.

But really a cracked windshield is a big deal because it's a safety hazard. It can impair the driver's vision and cause a wreck. Then if you're in a wreck the broken windshield may not keep the passenger airbag inside the car. That does your passengers no good. In a rollover the windshield could blow out altogether and allow the roof to crush whoever is inside.

iowa autoglass

Thanks for reminding us how a broken windshield could create a big problem among drivers.
I haven't experienced that before ( as I am just starting as a driver) but it's great that you shared this one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
office furniture cubicles|used office furniture

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  auto glass replacement tokmik 0 2,978 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Auto Glass Replacement Tips tokmik 0 3,000 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Windshield Replacement Tips tokmik 0 2,865 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Windshield Replacement tokmik 0 2,775 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  glass windshield replacement tokmik 0 2,764 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Damage to the Windshield Auto Glass, Perhaps Automobile Glas tokmik 0 2,572 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: